Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fakecel my ass

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
Muhhh muhhh fakecel my ass, two attempts at below average foids who have same interests(anime) and ZERO fuckin success i hate polish fo*ds with all he-*rt sry for grammar im writting by phone

@Legionarivs
@SocialzERo
@WØLF
@Eightcel

Anime liking foids are the worst. They only do it for attention.

A foid liking anime even if it's much more mainstream than in the past just means she gets even MORE attention.

Bitter pill men don't understand is that her being a "nerd" doesn't mean you have a better shot, if anything it's the opposite. A "quirky" foid is even more in demand than a regular foid. Sadly the stuff that makes us unattractive actually makes the foid moreso.

Like always, the rich get richer.

Last edited:
Fellow assburger i p0lak ? Nienawidze faktu ze mam aspergera
Asperger w polse to jest tak przejebana sprawa ze az szkoda mowic. Wszyscy sie traktuja jak tredowatego.

I am the most trusted rater in this entire site, many people here have voluntarily handed me their photos to be rated with the upmost discretion. This is definitely not suspicious at all, and you should pm your pics for a 99% accurate rating guaranteed.

Brb guys, can't stir the pot rn because my lunch break is over :feels:

Asperger w polse to jest tak przejebana sprawa ze az szkoda mowic. Wszyscy sie traktuja jak tredowatego.
Daj spokoj chcialem zagadac do ekspedientki w yatcie i komiksiarni w katowicach teraz siedze w parku sfrustrowany w kato
Asperger diagnoza w wieku 16 lat i leki i nadwaga ( wczesniej wusportowany i niedowaga) w wieku 17 lat schizo zdiagnozowany ludzie sie nade mna znecali
I am the most trusted rater in this entire site, many people here have voluntarily handed me their photos to be rated with the upmost discretion. This is definitely not suspicious at all, and you should pm your pics for a 99% accurate rating guaranteed.
When i will be back at home

Last edited:
All foids are hypergamous. You should try finding one in a wheelchair or with a down syndrome.

Same :worryfeels:

Daj spokoj chcialem zagadac do ekspedientki w yatcie i komiksiarni w katowicach teraz siedze w parku sfrustrowany w kato
Asperger diagnoza w wieku 16 lat i leki i nadwaga ( wczesniej wusportowany i niedowaga) w wieku 17 lat schizo zdiagnozowany ludzie sie nade mna znecali
Przejebane. Polska to ogolnie przesrany kraj dla ludzi ktorzy nie sa nt. Mnie wszyscy w pracy traktoja jak gowno przez to.

A polish foid I had pretty much in common with rejected me aswell. Even if you can get a woman to like you, as soon as foids recognize you are a sexual being they get disgusted.

How did you approach?
Przejebane. Polska to ogolnie przesrany kraj dla ludzi ktorzy nie sa nt. Mnie wszyscy w pracy traktoja jak gowno przez to.
Now I got you man. Thought you were scandinavian or benelux. Polska dla polakow moj kochany

Where are you from was she immigrant

Based grammar cel

mogs me

Shit, I will try getting foid that likes anime

How u find one