Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [FAKECEL] Incels.co youngcel “DDR” admits to FINGERING GIRLS and brags about his looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date

Ban him?

• Yes

Votes: 90 93.8%
  • No, and I understand he’s breaking the rules of this forum

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i didnt brag here bro
we don't care about where you brag.as long as you brag you don't belong here.We are a community,not your personal ego boost.braggingfags always brag sooner or latter no matter where they are.

Have you seen his face? link it?
lol ur defending a fakecel, 5'6 can easily fraud to 5'8 or even 5'10 with lifts jfl, u both probably just wanna talk about jbw together hope you both die :feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelskek::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::woke:

bros wassup with this. just let me be. i like this space, and i dont like bragging

Many of us are over on Looksmax too.

I still want to talk to you. I want to know how it is you think normies are living that makes you not a normie.

it was smt special at the time. for someone who had nothing but rejection until then it was literally like shooting up heroin at the time. this is absolutely not true. i simply mean it's not special as it doesnt signal true ascension

Yes it does. You are 17. You haven't even went to fucking university where most ascensions happen and you fingered a girl. On top of it all. You used a fucking dating app with success. Do you want to hear what happened when I used dating apps at age 19? 0. NOTHING. ABSOLUTLY. FUCKING. NOTHING. FOR. 5 MONTHS. NOT. A. SINGLE. FUCKING. MATCH.

Except a couple of staceys who were obviously fucking bots with fake ass profiles that spam you scam sites. If you were truly blackpilled you would understand that the concept of luck does not apply to dating apps where you CAN PICK AND CHOOSE. You can get lucky at a bar, at a party, at an approach, In school, etc... You can get lucky there sure.

You are not incel get that through your fucking thick skull. Go on prove me wrong. Go on dating apps right now and spend a month there trying to repeat your success. Spam EVERYONE. And see how many matches you get. Go on then. You can also go SEA and be god. I have to go SEA to be a fucking below average dude because in the west I am not a below average dude I am a fucking walking corpse.

90% of guys get their first kiss b4 17.
i started masturbation at 14 and only got lucky at 17. so that's 3 years of pure sexual frustration. and now im back to square 0. i have nothing again. im back to the same situation
and im 20 and I have masturbated from 12,so thats 8 years of sexual frustration,what kind of and argument is that?
what you had wasnt just kissing,you described it as groping which IS VERY FAR from just a kiss

Nigga you got to lay hands on pussy in tinder age and have a decent face but you still incels somehow. This world is a joke humans are a fucking joke.

Screenshot 20201101 184152 Chrome

Not one mod

Download

The funny thing is that they are active. You think they don't notice the tagging and reporting? They're ignoring it and watching the show.

My theory is that mods love watching dumpster fires like this before doing anything.

A swift ban means no content for them to jack off to, so they leave it up in the air and keep silent
This is one of our most entertaining threads, the mods would be stupid to put it out.

Guys I have just seen picture of him

He isnt fakecel

Like literally he isnt

he is 5 foot 6 framelet with 4/10 face

he probably got lucky because he lives in third world country

Ask yourselves this, why didnt he get to have sex with her?

He isnt fakecel

Like literally he isnt

You want to be next?

This is one of our most entertaining threads, the mods would be stupid to put it out.
It is entertaining. It advertises to both users and non users watching that our site isn't shit, our rules aren't shit, and our mods do not care.

Hell maybe I should make an alt and start doing some nonsensical bragging

Gg

He isnt fakecel

Like literally he isnt

:feelsseriously:

Imagine being incel in incels.co lmaooo

i didnt brag here bro
YOU FUCKING RETARD THERE ARE USERS HERE WHO BRAGGED ON OTHER PLATFORMS AND GOT BANNED FOR LESS, YOU ADMITTED THAT FOIDS LIKED YOUR FACE, YOU BRAGGED ABOUT YOUR FACE AND YOU FUCKING FINGERED A QT ASIAN FOID WHICH IS WORSE THAN MANY OF THE STUFF THAT USERS BRAGGED ABOUT ON OTHER SITES FOR!!!!! SERIOUSLY
How about a nice big cup of STFU

He isnt fakecel

Like literally he isnt

Are you a fakecel too?
:feelswhere:

what did i do? get lucky hence fakecel? stfu.

You are contradicting yourself by trying to act like one of us and then bragging somewhere else, the argument that "I don't brag here" doesn't matter, because if you felt like you were incel YOU WOULD NOT BRAG PERIOD

INCELS DON'T FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO BRAG ABOUT

How can you not get something that simple

Imagine there was a forum for people who have never swam (can't swim never got a chance to) and a "brother forum" connected to it revolving around improving your swimming skills

How stupid would it be if you went to that "brother forum", to boast about how you "got lucky" after being thrown into the water and swimming for an hour and you didn't drown, only to then go back to the "never swam" forum and say "well I don't talk about swimming here, only on the other forum, so here I'm a non-swimmer but over there I'm a swimmer, I can be either or whenever its convenient to me"

What you are saying doesn't make sense, you don't belong here, you can swim, get the fuck out

Last edited:
It feels like 1990.

Are you a fakecel too?
:feelswhere:
I have his picture, like in his picture he is getting moged hard by foid

he looks like shy type as well

he is 5 foot 6 :feelsrope:
White
Brown eyes
Really bad frame
Skinny head
Glasses cel
Lives in third world

And is getting moged by a 5 foids (on this picture)

You are contradicting yourself by trying to act like one of us and then bragging somewhere else, the argument that "I don't brag here" doesn't matter, because if you felt like you were incel YOU WOULD NOT BRAG PERIOD

INCELS DON'T FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO BRAG ABOUT

How can you not get something that simple

Imagine there was a forum for people who have never swam and a "brother forum" connected to it revolving around improving your swimming skills

How stupid would it be if you went to that "brother forum", to boast about how you "got lucky" after being thrown into the water and swimming for an hour and you didn't drown, only to then go back to the "never swam" forum and say "well I don't talk about swimming here, only on the other forum"

What you are saying doesn't make sense, you don't belong here, you can swim, get the fuck out

He gets that. It's not about that at all. He just wants to get an ego boost knowing that he had something most of us would die for. I know that feeling because I used to be like this too when I was a teencel I would brag about everything ESPECIALLY in front of people who wanted it most like getting a good grade and then I would say ohh it's not that good even though theirs was 3x worse. I get his mentality and it's fucking disgusting.

He isnt fakecel

Like literally he isnt

Gtfo

fucking fakecels can't hold themselves and always end up bragging

jfl @ 'white'cels

He isnt fakecel

Like literally he isnt

Stop defending fakecels.

FUCK

I cant show because its doxxing but seriously he should send pic to mods to prove his innocence
It’s over for him anyway, he bragged both on .me and here.

Stop defending fakecels.
I'm starting to believe he himself is a fakecel, he seems too happy and hyperactive to be an incel, he won't shut up about his love for black foids and now he's defending someone who admitted to finger Stacy foid. This is suspect if I'm being honest.

your problems can all be solved by travelling to any asian country
Sorry, "just move to any asian country", really. This isn't the condition to be called incel - not able to get laid in SEA. Otherwise BO2cel is also no Incel.

He gets that. It's not about that at all. He just wants to get an ego boost knowing that he had something most of us would die for. I know that feeling because I used to be like this too when I was a teencel I would brag about everything ESPECIALLY in front of people who wanted it most like getting a good grade and then I would say ohh it's not that good even though theirs was 3x worse. I get his mentality and it's fucking disgusting.
uhmm..
failed normie?

Stop defending fakecels.
Stop giving orders, bro. You're average looking if I remember correctly.

He’s banned :feelsautistic:

Sorry, "just move to any asian country", really. This isn't the condition to be called incel - not able to get laid in SEA. Otherwise BO2cel is also no Incel.
man a incel only gets anything in those countries because he is a betabuxx.we can't just move to SEA and get a gf since SEA wages are trash(compared to the west).Now this guy can easily move there and find a girl that will stay with him,not because of his money but because of his looks.Go look at any video made in the philiphines.99% of pinoys mog BO2cel.

I'm starting to believe he himself is a fakecel, he seems too happy and hyperactive to be an incel, he won't shut up about his love for black foids and now he's defending someone who admitted to finger Stacy foid. This is suspect if I'm being honest.
I don't think @IncelCream is a fakecel myself, I just think he is dumber than a rock which explains why he is so happy all the time.

I don't think @IncelCream is a fakecel myself, I just think he is dumber than a rock which explains why he is so happy all the time.
:cryfeels: that hurt

Hope he dies
I hope it's a long and slow and painful death to the point he wishes he was dead. That piece of shit deserves it for bragging. What I'd give to have a QT Japanese foid :feelsUnreal:

I have his picture, like in his picture he is getting moged hard by foid

he looks like shy type as well

he is 5 foot 6 :feelsrope:
White
Brown eyes
Really bad frame
Skinny head
Glasses cel
Lives in third world

And is getting moged by a 5 foids (on this picture)
if he's that guy in the .me thread just fucking lol @ my life

he's 4/10 wtf am I? 1/10? This guy can't be incel in brazil, I genuinely know white guys who'd be incel in the US or Europe who slay here

that's fucking insulting jfl he fucked a japanese girl in brazil I can only imagine how gl you have to be to do this shit. I already can picture the whole thing, white upper class cel couldn't compete with rich white chads in his private school for richfags over the white stacys and didn't feel like fucking the hundreds of ethnic foids throwing themselves at him

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

thoughts @VincentVanCock @BrazilianPardoleiro

Otherwise BO2cel is also no Incel.

BO2cel doesn’t even post here, he’s not a self-proclaimed incel, who tf cares? Nobody knows about his sex life, he could be married with children in the phillipines who knows.

:cryfeels: that hurt
Nah it wasn't an insult, sometimes it's better to be dumb and hopeful.

Try to stay hopeful, it's a good thing, just don't end up hurting yourself while being hopeful. Don't rely too much on those hopes you have. That's my advice for you.

if he's that guy in the .me thread just fucking lol @ my life

he's 4/10 wtf am I? 1/10? This guy can't be incel in brazil, I genuinely know white guys who'd be incel in the US or Europe who slay here

that's fucking insulting jfl he fucked a japanese girl in brazil I can only imagine how gl you have to be to do this shit. I already can picture the whole thing, white upper class cel couldn't compete with rich white chads in his private school for richfags over the white stacys and didn't feel like fucking the hundreds of ethnic foids throwing themselves at him

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

thoughts @VincentVanCock @BrazilianPardoleiro
He fingered her not sex

he is 5 foot 6 skinny and bad frame, his face is decent tho
Nah it wasn't an insult, sometimes it's better to be dumb and be hopeful.

Try to stay hopeful,
you too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back