Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fakecel if you don't see a theRAPIST

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1g6qw2b/the_manosphere_is_really_a_little_comfort_bubble/

Now taking the source from a well known incel forum, same one as the screenshot of the therapy thread

"What does incel mean? Incel means involuntary celibate, a person who wants to be in a loving relationship but is unable to find a partner despite his best effort.”

Now, their own definition mentions “best effort”. What I am interested in is have these people really put in their “best effort?” It would make their position weaker somewhat if they did not even meet their own definition. Sure, the dating/marriage statistics etc remain, but it is still a blow. After all, if they are not putting in their “best effort”, that takes out the “involuntary” part of incel.

Now to evaluate this I didn’t look at the most unhinged posters. I didn’t go for the crazy ones, the weirdos, the extremes. That is always a cheap way to try and discredit someone. No, I went to the “must read content” section of the forum. Where you go to, as they put it, to “Discover the most noteworthy and thought-provoking threads made by our members here.”

You might think self-improvement would mean going to the gym or mewing, but no it's all about paying some slut who just finished her soyciology degree to listen to your problems and give you meaningful advice such as "be confident" and "put yourself out there" :feelshaha:

I used to go to a thERapist but I stopped because it wasn’t fixing shit. I still see a psychiatrist.

Become theRAPIST

I used to go to a thERapist but I stopped because it wasn’t fixing shit.
My therapist was a 600 pound soy cuck far left 70 year old boomer. One of the biggest wastes of my time ever.

Therapy is for foid not for men. Women are narcistic by nature and LOVE being the center of attention for a therapy session and endlessly yapping about their worthless lives.

When will these retards stop lumping us in with redpillers? Fucking bots are only capable of believing what they're told

A novel written by a faggot manipulating lonely men to go to therapy. I'd rather saw my dick off than read this.

Also, for pure clarification as someone that tried therapy for nearly a decade:

NEVER GO TO THERAPY.

Sure, on my way to pay 20% of my monthly expenses to explain my life situation to a normie and be told to keep gambling with my mental health trying to socialize.

nigga im just no going to read any of that shit.

theRAPY equals pay to some wh0re who doesnt give a fuck about you and its just there for money, unless unless youre a f0id or chad. If ur not none of these 2 then dont bother. Also, theRAPISTS spew an unimaginable ammount of bluepill shit its not even funny. "Doctor iam ugly and short its over for me" "Nah bro its your pERsonality, have u think about changing that?"

Ik water but lets keep ourselves hydrated.

At least soyrapy never came out of my own wallet

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1g6qw2b/the_manosphere_is_really_a_little_comfort_bubble/

You might think self-improvement would mean going to the gym or mewing, but no it's all about paying some slut who just finished her soyciology degree to listen to your problems and give you meaningful advice such as "be confident" and "put yourself out there" :feelshaha:

If you don’t pay me, you’re a fakecel! :feelskek:

Just like Andjew Tate. The bluepill and redpill are 2 sides of the same coin.

Although, 1/3 of users are confirmed fakecels tbf.

Bro, to begin with I shouldn't even put any effort into getting basic experiences that every teenager automatically has, obviously there's something very wrong with me.
No one in this world who is normal expects to go to therapy or get improvement to try to have the chance to have sex.
And therapy is also useless, therapy is not capable of dealing with existential problems, problems of inequality and injustice in the world, therapy is not capable of changing the fact that certain animals are born with defects and will live miserable lives because of it, period, there is no solution, there is no remedy
I don't want to lie to myself, and I think all this is crap, self-love, confidence, fuck it man, you're either good or you're not, I don't want pretty words that try to make life have some value, it doesn't, nothing in this world has value, nothing needed to exist

Talking with some normie won’t solve my problems; therapy is absolutely pointless.

Therapy is made for women not men.

Yes cum see me foids
evil-patrick-star.gif