Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fakecel if you are attached to your mom

Gendocel

Gendocel

Amalek
You can't say: "All women are whores, except mom"

Doesn't work that way. All women are whores, period. OR you admit that you don't really hate foids.

I love my mother but only in a cold and detached way. I'm not attached to her, because I realize that ALL women are whores and shit. Yes my mom is also shit.

Fakecel trait: you have a loving mom

Fakecel if you're attached to any normie

OP’s mom is the biggest whore in existence

I think most incels had a mother who didnt care about them, OR had a mother who was ridiculously overbearing and didnt let them grow up. No in between.
Usually it's both. First they neglect you, then they feel bad about it and spoil you. Women have zero discipline.

Then I'm a fakecel.

how to make a fakecel trait thread guide:
title
" fakecel if [insert something that doesn't have any relation to inceldom]"
then write a bunch of BS and you're good to go:cool:

my mom was horrible vicious mental basket case that got away with everything since she stayed at home.

i regret overhearing my mom on several times talk to her friend on the phone about how big of a hoe she was b4 and after she had me. :feelsbadman:

Lol... For a second there, I freaking misread the title as "Fakecel if you're attracted to your mom". :feelskek: