Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fakecel if nigger

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
They have one of the highest SMVs as of now. True, they still get mogged by white Chad but they have it FAR easier than curries and rice since everything in Western society is geared towards them and they are seen as almost holy creatures.

If you're a nog and not feminine some stacey WILL give you a chance. They hate their fathers and want to be seen as tolerant and get virtue signalling points. So if you're a nigger you WILL eventually get your dick wet.

The only foids who like Black men, are only interested in the Low-Inhib, Thug/Rapper type. Nerdy Blacks, like myself are not seen as desirable.

The only foids who like Black men, are only interested in the Low-Inhib, Thug/Rapper type. Nerdy Blacks, like myself are not seen as desirable.
try to thugmaxxx bro :feelzez:

I get heightmogged by niggers daily :feelsUgh:

They have one of the highest SMVs as of now. True, they still get mogged by white Chad but they have it FAR easier than curries and rice since everything in Western society is geared towards them and they are seen as almost holy creatures.

If you're a nog and not feminine some stacey WILL give you a chance. They hate their fathers and want to be seen as tolerant and get virtue signalling points. So if you're a nigger you WILL eventually get your dick wet.
Yeah I see this, but stacies only go after the tall ones. Average niggers only get becky landwhales

Foids are dumb, you could easily just fake it

FACEANDLMS FACEANDLMS... IT'S OVER, BUDDY BOYOS

BBC always legit tbh
May I remind you that one of the biggest fakecels in this forum was a nigger?

Foids are dumb, you could easily just fake it
Most foids (especially black women) can tell if you're really faking it or not. You would have to be raised in the hood to pull it off, being Low-Inhib and Violent is a product of that environment.

DDD701BF 1F2C 4EC6 BFA8 DA6E449F838E

BBC = Fakecel if tall + normie face, in Nordic countries or white majority. They get exotic rap NBA all star halo halo

I wish I were able to strangle you until your eyes popped out of your skull (in Fortnite). Imagine genuinely thinking being anything but cumskin puts someone at an advantage. You could literally look like a thumb and you'd still be a to get any noodlewhore and self hating negress (just about every single one with the capacity to hold conversation) you want. Go fuck yourself.

View attachment 530560
BBC = Fakecel if tall + normie face, in Nordic countries or white majority. They get exotic rap NBA all star halo halo

"Fakecel if normie" well no shit, fajit.

im a nigger and trust me its not a good thing

OP is top 3 stupidest poster here currently

easy

Last edited:
Indeed

You're pretty much boned if you arent thugmaxxed as an ethnic :feelswhat:

Reported for coping this hard.

Nigger worship thread:banhammer:

Ywnbw NIGGER

They're fakcel because their women have the lowest smv,
though some could be incel if the tyrones are hording all the women,

They're fakcel because their women have the lowest smv
Absolutely true.

Being a nigger must be quite comfy. Imagine 80% of the population not competing for your women. Nobody wants sheboons. Many niggers even impregnate several of them.

True but only if they're low-inhib and BBC.

yeah that's why I tried tinder on all continents with barely any matches (trannies and bots) WHILE swiping on basically any girl.