Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion fakecel if 6’0+ and not deformed

ifeellost

ifeellost

ugliest person ever
★★
anyone 6’0 plus and doesnt have a deformed face can get at least a landwhale or a ugly 30 yo foid.

anyone 6’0 plus and doesnt have a deformed face can get at least a landwhale or a ugly 30 yo foid.
source - JoinedJun 28, 2024

I will try more. I just searched to see if Simo Häyhä had a wife or GF and i couldn't find any information on it, brutal. Foids hated manlets back then too.

No. Also why should i go for a landwhale? Like im down as you can be, but id stay Vocel than ever going for a Landwhale or a hag.

I will try more. I just searched to see if Simo Häyhä had a wife or GF and i couldn't find any information on it, brutal. Foids hated manlets back then too.
Not even being a war hero could beat manletism.

Over.

Not even being a war hero could beat manletism.

Over.
He was never in a relationship and he became Schizoprenic from loneliness. He also got super old. He will be a fighter in the manga Record of Ragnarok.

tbhngl ngltbh

Maybe in the Philippines or other countries with low average height.

6'0 isn't as tall as people make it out to be. You need to be 6'6+ to tower over other men and stand out from the crowd.

He was never in a relationship and he became Schizoprenic from loneliness. He also got super old. He will be a fighter in the manga Record of Ragnarok.
96 is not that old, sure it's old but not super old. 120 is super old. 白い死神 in the manga, pretty epic.

Being above average, like in height, is automatic 6+/10

6'0 isn't as tall as people make it out to be. You need to be 6'6+ to tower over other men and stand out from the crowd.
interesting

I have an ugly face. Ugly to the point where people in school would literally bully me for it so I can say for sure its not just insecurity or dysmorphia. When I was in home ec class I was paired with a chick who hated me from the get go. Anything I did was always wrong. Even if she did something wrong it was somehow my fault. If I tried to stay out if her way I'd get yelled at for not helping.

I'm glad at least I didnt just take it on the chin. I would literally get into screaming matches with this bitch in the middle of class.

6'3/6'4 is enough to stand out from the crowd easily