Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fake Tinder Country Chad

S

SoSoOver

Greycel
I just made a fake tinder profile of a country-boy Chad to test the waters in my shithole rural region of the United States. The dude I chose for he photos was a legit male model with his shirt off in a few of the photos, but it wasn't too obvious that it was fake because it was a series of photos of the dude at home.

I got 5 matches right off the bat, but the foids were all too fucking stupid to carry on a conversation, taking anywhere from 5 to 10 minutes to reply to each post. Shockingly, all 5 of them let me go willingly after I said "Well alright, then. Bye."

3 of the 5 were single moms.

Are foids really that fucking entitle that even a male model trying to talk to them warrants nothing more than the mere minimum of engagement? Or is it just hillbilly trash foids?

I even made it look like ge graduated from Georgia Tech with a masters in Computer Science, lol.

Foids are so low iq even at sex they want you to do all the work