Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Fake suicide was weirdly cathartic to me

Algernon

Algernon

Recruit
★★
Yesterday I was sat drinking and I had this weird compulsion to put this fake pirate era flintlock I own to my head, cock it, and pull the trigger. The trigger of the gun is heavy so it takes a surprising amount of effort to actually use. It's really hard to describe. After I heard the metallic snap or click of the metal, I felt brilliant.

For about five to ten seconds, I felt nothing. I was just sat in my desk chair holding his ancient era replica against my head feeling something euphoric.

I was wondering whether anyone else here has felt something similar to this feeling.

Maybe it's a feeling of finally giving up or something similar to that.

Attached picture is the replica I'm writing about

maybe you've actually died, but your conciousness travelled to an alternative universe where the gun didn't fire

I’ve faked killing myself with nerf guns before if that counts..

maybe you've actually died, but your conciousness travelled to an alternative universe where the gun didn't fire

So, we are all dead then.

Used to think of this often as a kid, what if it’s literally impossible for “me” to die.

So, we are all dead then.
I had many 'on the edge of death' moments in my life, I wouldn't be surprised if it's like the 5th alternative universe I'm in

Used to think of this often as a kid, what if it’s literally impossible for “me” to die.

That honestly sounds like the worst hell there is. Constantly reliving this existence for all of eternity.

I had many 'on the edge of death' moments in my life, I wouldn't be surprised if it's like the 5th alternative universe I'm in

What if is there is actually no death but only the fear of being ''dead'', since our mind cannot process death properly?

It is. I am invincible.

Shit. quantum immortality is eternal suffering for us, and eternal happynes for 8+/10 people (we should name that category).

I’ve done this before. Even without the mag I still have some trouble pulling the trigger jfl. It doesn’t feel cathartic to me.

What if is there is actually no death but only the fear of being ''dead'', since our mind cannot process death properly?
very possible, there's nothing like death, it's hard to examine
it gets even worse, because when examining the metaphysical realm you can't trust anything, not even your own memory: I had dreams where I was a 100-year-old dragon whose job was defending a village - it seemed totally normal to me, yeah, I guess I was a dragon for the last 100 years
who knows if there's anything real about this life

don't have a gun ngl

Yesterday I was sat drinking and I had this weird compulsion to put this fake pirate era flintlock I own to my head, cock it, and pull the trigger. The trigger of the gun is heavy so it takes a surprising amount of effort to actually use. It's really hard to describe. After I heard the metallic snap or click of the metal, I felt brilliant.

For about five to ten seconds, I felt nothing. I was just sat in my desk chair holding his ancient era replica against my head feeling something euphoric.

I was wondering whether anyone else here has felt something similar to this feeling.

Maybe it's a feeling of finally giving up or something similar to that.

Attached picture is the replica I'm writing aboutView attachment 95529
The chad Jon-Erik Hexum tried this. He ended up killing himself. Be careful bro.

I tried to hang myself twice. Failed because of the suicide instinct. I felt an odd sense of satisfaction and happiness as I went for it.

I had dreams where I was a 100-year-old dragon whose job was defending a village

It is also symbolic. A dragon = serpent being, which stands for immortality.
By they way, there is something interesting to it. An user posted a couple of days ago something relevant regarding to this topic. It was about a man living isolated in a cave for 30 years. It looks like that he never grew any older. It is also a phenomenon described by a couple of users here in general, being frozen in time.

it gets even worse, because when examining the metaphysical realm you can't trust anything, not even your own memory: I had dreams where I was a 100-year-old dragon whose job was defending a village - it seemed totally normal to me, yeah, I guess I was a dragon for the last 100 years
who knows if there's anything real about this life

Imagining death to me is like imagining what it's like to be blind. Being blind isn't just black, it's nothing. It's like trying to see using your foot or the back of your head. Death is like feeling what your life was like before you're born. Death doesn't scare me.

What does scare me is non existence. I don't think I'll ever have to balls to actually commit suicide because of that feeling of nothing.

The chad Jon-Erik Hexum tried this. He ended up killing himself. Be careful bro.

I'm currently living in a country where actual guns are illegal. The 'gun' I'm using is a full metal replica. There's a 0% chance this thing could ever fire. It's just the fantasy to be honest.

I’ve done this before. Even without the mag I still have some trouble pulling the trigger jfl. It doesn’t feel cathartic to me.

The cathartic part to me was hearing the metallic click. I'm not sure why, but just hearing it made me feel great.

To become a superior gentleman, how would I be able to protect m'lady with my noodle arms?
tbh carrying a weapon is incredibly based, especially as a typical incel

True when I try to contemplate about it my brain is just foggy, it's really strange tbh. Like my brain can almost comprehend it but just not quite.

True when I try to contemplate about it my brain is just foggy, it's really strange tbh. Like my brain can almost comprehend it but just not quite.

Death is like trying to visualise your life before you're born. It isn't just black, it's nothing.

That feeling of absolutely nothing is pretty much the only thing keeping me from actual suicide.

The cathartic part to me was hearing the metallic click. I'm not sure why, but just hearing it made me feel great.
Maybe you feel this way because that sound is something you strive for? Kind of like how a basketball player enjoys the sound of the swish of the net or a baseball player enjoying the crack of a baseball bat. I expected carharticism but it was actually pretty scary. I imagined that the gun was fully loaded and had the potential to kill me when I pulled the trigger. I hear that most people who survive their suicide attempts report that they’re glad to still be alive so in a way I think I am too even if I wasn’t in any real danger. I’m not suicidal anymore after that.

Wow it looks nice one.i wish i had this

There are more planes of existence besides those 3 conventional ones. According to physics.

And that moment would repeat for eternity.