Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fake love detector

C

CherryFlavoured

Banned
-
If Ill ever have a girl and Ill ask her why do you love me? and if she will say that I have pretty eyes or face or anything else, Ill broke up instantly, why? cause the bitch love me just for my materialistic things, if ill loose that part of body she said she like, what then? she left, I need a girls who will love me for my character not for my appearance and I dont care how the bitch look like she can be the averagest average bitch ever, cause people get old and sometimes car hit u and u loose some parts of body, then what? she will left you?

Oh ok thanks for the englighnment

Oh I see you need to be ugly as fucking hell to be an incel, I tough incels stands for involuntary celibates not for ugly motherfucker, now i will know
No, "ugly as fucking heck" men are truecels. I am a truecel.

I think Elliot Roger was a beautiful person but he was an incel too
He was beautiful on the inside, maybe. But that's arguable. However his looks were pretty bad. Not truecel but definitely incel. His nose was weird and he had fish lips.

ER was too feminine looking.

What about you?
feminine? bruh feminine is perfection, if a boy looks feminine is perfect, i dont like masculine its looks gay as fuck im feminine looking too

feminine? bruh feminine is perfection, if a boy looks feminine is perfect, i dont like masculine its looks gay as fuck im feminine looking too
RemarkableCleverBoutu max 1mb

I'm pretty sure the guy was either high or drunk as fuck, give him a break.