Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fake friend part 2

Ihatemylife123

Ihatemylife123

limicel
★★★
Link to the first part: https://incels.is/threads/fake-friend.399067/

For the past couple of days, I have been questioning whether or not if I was the fake friend in the relationship. I had the realization that we were both using each other for our personal gain. The first part explains how I would charge my friend to take pics of him for his insta but I haven't told you guys how much I would get paid on the times he would pay me. In the beginning, he gave me 100 dollars to take his photos but towards the end, he would start to pay me less. Also, he would pay both of us for the places we would go take the photos. Ubers, 60 dollars worth of food at restaurants, and expansive tickets at museums just to take some dumb hypebeast photos. Even after all of that, I would still expect to get paid a good amount of money so am I a moocher or not?

Mogs me. I have no friends

If you are sub5 you are ALWAYS the fake friend

5'8. What about you? Which part of you do you find ugly?
5'7, I would say I have an above-average chin but I have a very asymmetrical face with droopy eyes, I was close to having hunter's eyes but I don't have a good canthal tilt. Also, my skin is very bad and I have a lot of acne. I have a pretty small but not well-trained body, though I am working out a little bit to change that. It's mostly my height and goofy-looking face that fucks me over, literally had a girl tell me up front I would "look good" if I was taller.

5'7, I would say I have an above-average chin but I have a very asymmetrical face with droopy eyes, I was close to having hunter's eyes but I don't have a good canthal tilt. Also, my skin is very bad and I have a lot of acne. I have a pretty small but not well-trained body, though I am working out a little bit to change that. It's mostly my height and goofy-looking face that fucks me over, literally had a girl tell me up front I would "look good" if I was taller.
She sounds toxic. She probably had her own insecurities and felt the need to put another person down to make herself feel better. Misery likes company

Even though your face is fine, it doesn't matter due to your height, it's ovER :feelsrope:
I haven't been told anything negative about my height nor do I focus on it. I mostly focus on my weight and stomach area but I know its different for other people tho so sorry you had to go through that:feelsbadman:

I haven't been told anything negative about my height nor do I focus on it. I mostly focus on my weight and stomach area but I know its different for other people tho so sorry you had to go through that:feelsbadman:
Where do you live?

so tldr it for me