Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fake bait post on Reddit about incels with 10.2k upvotes

What do you think the odds are that the cuck who wrote that bait post is a virgin himself? I say higher than 99%.

It must have taken hours to come up with that fake story. I can't imagine someone with a successful, happy life feeling the need to write all that shit. I think he's starting to feel the heat as a virgin and is trying to make himself feel better by making up a straw villain for Reddit cucks to hate.

I suggested he try showering, changing up his hair and facial hair styles, trying out different fashion styles, maybe going to the gym.

It was believable until this sentence, full marks for effort but the LARPer got greedy.

It was believable until this sentence, full marks for effort but the LARPer got greedy.
Yes that was what confirmed it was 100% larp for me too lol

My daughter has dated 3 people her whole life. A boy, a girl, and now another boy. We were as open about sex with my daughter as we were with my son. We asked if she would like to have a question-free steady supply of condoms left in her bathroom drawer, and if she wanted to get on birth control.

Oh my god, what a fucking cuck of a father.

lol fucking cuck father... buys condom for his own daughter to whore out in their house lmao!!!!
:soy:

Fucking insane how this cuck can conjure this obvious LARP up and 40k idiots believe it.
Reddit is a joke.

I suggested he try showering, changing up his hair and facial hair styles, trying out different fashion styles, maybe going to the gym.

Only Reddit losers are big enough cucks to still believe in that shit. ER tried every single one of those things and obviously none of them worked. What he really needed were magic pills to make him taller, make his face more masculine, cure his autism, and make him stop being a hapa.

It's insane just how many people buy this story, it's so crazy to me just to what extent NPCs hate us.
We havent even actually done anything lol. The one and only poster to incel forums that did a mass killing was Elliot Rodgers, the rest are false flags pinned on us. Yet they want us fucking dead, locked up, raped. One user in that thread even said "Stereotypes exist for a reason" in reference to us, but if you say that about any other group of people... They cant even see their own hypocrisy, such is the NPC.

Redditors are easily the most gullible people on the entire internet, and that's saying a lot. They'll literally believe anything no matter how obviously trollish or over the top it is (and even if the account is literally 1 day old apparently) as long as it confirms their worldview. Just make up a story about a group that they have a hysterical hatred of (anyone who SJWs don't like), make it as cartoonish and stereotypical as possible, and sit back and watch the upvotes skyrocket. They're officially worse than Tumblr at this point.

I remember back when you had to be at least a little subtle and clever in order to successfully troll. Hell, even the autistic teenagers on gaiaonline back in the mid 2000s weren't this retarded.

Last edited:
I remember back when you had to be at least a little subtle and clever in order to successfully troll. Hell, even the autistic teenagers on gaiaonline back in the mid 2000s weren't this retarded.

Que?

Just some website that was popular back in the mid 2000s. Basically a weebish site with games and forums and shit. It was a common trolling target of /b/ (back when 4chan allowed raids) due to the site's poor moderation and how generally autistic it's userbase was. I remember raiding that site when I was 19....good times.

But I remember there were times when even gaia users would call out my trolling if I was too obvious. And I was never even close to being as over the top as this LARP.

Lmaoooooooooooooooo
We're even being blamed for FAKING the story.
We're simulatenously the bad, murderous, dangerous incel, and the guy making up the bad, murderous, dangerous incel.
You cant make this shit up. Just cuckkit things, man.

Lmaoooooooooooooooo
We're even being blamed for FAKING the story.
We're simulatenously the bad, murderous, dangerous incel, and the guy making up the bad, murderous, dangerous incel.
You cant make this shit up. Just cuckkit things, man.

pretty obvious Cucktears wrote this, not all incels are racist pedophiles