Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Failing school

Naturalselector9

Naturalselector9

Greycel
Just woke up to find out that I will be failing my math class and there is nothing I can do about it. I have nobody to talk to about it because my parents will just freak out and I haven’t had a single friend since middle school. This combined with my built up sadness and rage from being a friendless khhv has got me feeling like there really is no point to life and It would be much better for me to rope than endure more of this nothingness.

Yea I’m failing school too. Low iq cel trait

I failed the first year of high school. JFL at being low IQ. :feelsrope:

Yeah I also don't have passable grades currently, I wonder what will happen..

Same.
No point in trying anyways, it's over

all my grades are just above the failing point, this shit is so tiresome

I see this so often. The best thing to do would be to take fewer classes or no classes at all. People have trouble admitting to themselves that they cant do things. If you are honest with yourself and say “i am too lazy to do all these classes and get good passing grades” then you can cut out all the time wasting and money wasting in this case

Sorry to hear OP
:feelsbadman:

I see this so often. The best thing to do would be to take fewer classes or no classes at all. People have trouble admitting to themselves that they cant do things. If you are honest with yourself and say “i am too lazy to do all these classes and get good passing grades” then you can cut out all the time wasting and money wasting in this case
My parents forced me into an early college high school even though I knew I’m not smart enough for it. Ive struggled every year with school and now in my senior year i had to take 18 credits. It’s honestly a miracle I’ve made it this far without shooting my school up. I hate everyone there so fucking much.
are you in high school ?

I'm taking college classes and hs simultaneously

Just drop out theory

i honestly wouldn't really worry. i don't know what you mean by school as i never bothered with higher education. i failed at everything, from english, science, humanities, music, P.E., math, steelwork/woodwork and so on. the moment i entered school to the moment i left my grades were below average. i dropped out of school at 15

School isnt fuckin worth it ıf you fail this much
i honestly wouldn't really worry. i don't know what you mean by school as i never bothered with higher education. i failed at everything, from english, science, humanities, music, P.E., math, steelwork/woodwork and so on. the moment i entered school to the moment i left my grades were below average. i dropped out of school at 15
And what are u doing now ?

I never being good at school either. Cope or Rope

The American school system is flawed and somewhat standardized on a global scale. I don't blame anyone who had a hard time with school. It's designed to break you.

Math sucks tbh.
The American school system is flawed and somewhat standardized on a global scale. I don't blame anyone who had a hard time with school. It's designed to break you.

You haven't seen the shitty pressure cooker school systems in rice countries like China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Singapore yet.

OP, I can help you with math.
You haven't seen the shitty pressure cooker school systems in rice countries like China, Korea, Japan, Taiwan and Singapore yet.

Standardized tests are the only thing I am good at tbh.

I'm gonna fail badly if i join again