Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Failed to get her one night

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Banned
-
I’m pretty sure she was throwing herself at me as a joke. So one night in 2015 I went to a nightclub and as I walked to the night club this lady on the stairs called me the flash said I would not get in the way I’m dressed and told me to come back if I don’t get in.

I got in to the nightclub and saw that same lady I saw on the stair case in the street she wanted to dance with me to the were up all night to get lucky and gives me a mint to kiss me. As the night went on I asked her what do you like to do ? She said sleep so I looked for a picture of my house and she chooses to fuck off after she approaches me acting like she wants to fuck me.

Why the fuck do foids approach guys acting like they want to fuck them if they’re not going to fuck them? It’s so I-logical how they do that like you don’t act like you want to fight someone if you’re not intending to get in to a fight. The fact that I stalked this foid is just a form of her learning a lesson I mean she’s brought it all on her self for being stalked. Here’s a more responsibile way for her to present herself if she doesn’t want me stalking her then maybe she never should have approached me acting like she wanted to fuck me in the first place!

I’m well aware she doesn’t want me yet I still stalked her anyway I’m not going to do anything bad to her I mean I have had dark thoughts about her that I’d never act on like screaming in her face saying why would you approach me acting like you wanted to fuck me if you weren’t going to fuck me!. I even made misogynistic memes about her and her husband to get my feelings out about how mentally fucked I am by this silly foid I even thought of useing her face or her husbands face as my profile picture I choose not to out of awareness of consequences.

She’s got nothing to be afraid of when it comes to me stalking her all she’s afraid of is her bad perception of me due to the way she creates a problem with me with no awareness of it through labeling me as someone with the potential commonly associated with stalkers and I don’t have the potential that’s commonly associated with most stalkers yet she won’t come to realise that because she probably won’t think to her self and stay bias to the worst possibility’s. I know stalkers are seen as potential rapists and abusers and I do t ws t to participate in those repulsive acts I just stalk out of a struggle of being socially excluded from social interactions and she won’t give me a social interaction I’m well aware she doesn’t like me or want to talk to me and it was all’s joke yet I’m still fucked up

You’re curry it’s over

Dude what is it with you and stalking