Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"failed normies"

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
[/URL]

"Incels.co" Just lol
Laugh 3

jfl
soon chads will be wanting to join

Well there is a rule saying you can be non incel and only black pilled and still post

Fixed link

The default formatting fucks up the URL.

brutal mogging

Well there is a rule saying you can be non incel and only black pilled and still post
but in the same rule it says that the blackpilled not-incel user should be indistinguishable from other incel members

Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum. The user should be indistinguishable from other incel members, mentioning they aren't incel is an instant ban.

but in the same rule it says that the blackpilled not-incel user should be indistinguishable from other incel members
Thank u for the correction

brutal dogpill tbh

2731.jpg

Yes, but how does this relate to this thread? This is completely off topic
Just curious cause you made a thread talking about tinder rejections and that relates to being a “failed normie” cause copers on here say that “normie” looking dudes can LTR beckys “IRL” if they don’t meet through tinder. But tinder is real life. @ColdLightOfDay @Edmund_Kemper @gymletethnicel

Just curious cause you made a thread talking about tinder rejections and that relates to being a “failed normie” cause copers on here say that “normie” looking dudes can LTR beckys “IRL” if they don’t meet through tinder. But tinder is real life. @ColdLightOfDay @Edmund_Kemper @gymletethnicel
Okay that makes sense.

I also got 25 Rejections IRL from cold approaching and I'm a 3/10 anyways

"Moved away" JFL. Foids tend to do that to me before the sex ever occurs.

Okay that makes sense.

I also got 25 Rejections IRL from cold approaching and I'm a 3/10 anyways
You think if you matched with a foid on tinder, Match not actually get anywhere, you would not have been rejected IRL cold approach? Cuase I think tinder and real life are the same. However since my matches go nowhere I think I would straight up be rejected IRL
"Moved away" JFL. Foids tend to do that to me before the sex ever occurs.
Elab? You talk to foids? :feelswhere:

You think if you matched with a foid on tinder, Match not actually get anywhere, you would not have been rejected IRL cold approach? Cuase I think tinder and real life are the same. However since my matches go nowhere I think I would straight up be rejected IRL

Elab? You talk to foids? :feelswhere:
I don't know because I never got any matches

I don't know because I never got any matches
Even if you got a few. Most likely with whales like I do they wouldn’t go anywhere unless you were close to a 7/10
I don't know about IRL or online, dunno how the fuck they do tbh since I am an incel. My best friend found his gf at a party and my dad found my mom at a party as well.

Thing is, it happens. You cannot deny that. As for ugly ethnic manlets, you can't say that it happens that much, if at all. While you see plenty of normies with girlfriends. There's a clear difference, it is undeniable.
Kikes make it so I can’t go to parties. Where did that half curry 5’9” guy meet his solid Becky GF in Chadgium?

Ask your Rabbi how to get a wife :lul:

who?
Didn’t you message me about him? And maybe I could get a Slavic JB through talking to the rabbi. in GTA V of course :feelsbaton:

Damn son where’d you find this :lul:

Oh yeah, that is my best friend lol. I was talking about him.
He got his solid Becky GF at a party in CHADGIUM? And he’s at my looks level? And JFL you forgot about your best friend.

What is Chadgium lol and I forgot about him because he looks whiter than curry, even I sometimes forgot he is half curry.

And yeah at a party.
Belgium. I just call it chadgium cause it has a lot chads.

Damn son where’d you find this :lul:
@Colvin76 and @GoffSystemQB found the original thread.

@GoffSystemQB reported it, a mod came in and did nothing (I'm interested in which one), then @Colvin76 bumped it, whereupon a mod deleted it (but didn't ban the OP).

@GoffSystemQB and @singleplayercel had individual screenshots of the posts and I found the Google Cache of the thread.

Last edited:
@Colvin76 and @GoffSystemQB found the original thread.

@GoffSystemQB reported it, a mod came in and did nothing (I'm interested in which one), then @Colvin76 bumped it, whereupon a mod deleted it (but didn't ban the OP).

@Personalityinkwell had screenshots of one of the posts and I found the Google Cache of the thread.
Based, well done. :feelsokman:

Based, well done. :feelsokman:
Correction: it was @GoffSystemQB and @singleplayercel who posted the screenshots, not @Personalityinkwell

For some reason I tend to default users as being PersonalityInkwell :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Failed normies are everywhere in these forums tbh.

Okay, explain this to me then: of tinder is exactly like real life, then why did things get so much worse around 2013 when tinder took off? Surely if this is the base standard we would have seen the same level of inceldom since the sexual revolution in the 1960s.

Okay, explain this to me then: of tinder is exactly like real life, then why did things get so much worse around 2013 when tinder took off? Surely if this is the base standard we would have seen the same level of inceldom since the sexual revolution in the 1960s.
Dude you just prooved my point. Tinder made things bad and represents real life. Around 2013-2014 things got really bad and that’s when tinder got big and tinder is real life cause you can’t rlly meet foids the way boomers did because foids can select chads from tinder.

Dude you just prooved my point. Tinder made things bad and represents real life. Around 2013-2014 things got really bad and that’s when tinder got big and tinder is real life cause you can’t rlly meet foids the way boomers did because foids can select chads from tinder.
What he's saying: Tinder is a part/portion of real-life.

What you're saying: Tinder is the end-all of all of the dating/sexual marketplace.

I know it's been 8 years but is that really long enough for it to TOTALLY eclipse what was in place?

What he's saying: Tinder is a part/portion of real-life.

What you're saying: Tinder is the end-all of all of the dating/sexual marketplace.

I know it's been 8 years but is that really long enough?
Yea

No, because only around a third of young people have used tinder (and they are disproportionately male, so even less females). Tinder can’t have infected the psyche of the other 67% of people who’ve never used it, that makes absolutely no sense. You claim that tinder made things worse for everyone, I say as a percentage it made things worse as some women started using it, but for the majority (who don’t) the situation has remained unchanged.

No, because only around a third of young people have used tinder (and they are disproportionately male, so even less females). Tinder can’t have infected the psyche of the other 67% of people who’ve never used it, that makes absolutely no sense. You claim that tinder made things worse for everyone, I say as a percentage it made things worse as some women started using it, but for the majority (who don’t) the situation has remained unchanged.
You are failing to account for externalities, and how online dating is becoming preeminent in general, and similar trends apply on other dating apps as on Tinder.

A plurality if not a majority of couples first meet online now.

Last edited:
You are failing to account for externalities, and how online dating is becoming preeminent in general, and similar trends apply on other dating apps as on Tinder.

This is true, but Tinder isn't the complete sum of that. Based on my observations if more than half the young couples meet on online then it isn't over for sub8 men in that space perhaps sub6 instead in online spaces.

Never see true 8/10+ in relationships or really at all in real-life

This is true, but Tinder isn't the complete sum of that. Based on my observations if more than half the young couples meet on online then it isn't over for sub8 men in that space perhaps sub6 instead in online spaces.

Never see true 8/10+ in relationships or really at all.
What the focus on online relationships is doing is prioritizing face over height, and sociability over intelligence.

Foids are increasingly judging you based upon your face (your in-app picture), and social clout (social media).

It is over for facially unimpressive, lanklet autists such as myself. All the trends are markedly disadvantaging us.

I cannot social clout maxx because I'm autistic, and I cannot online dating maxx because my face is neotenous.

we're all low value men in the end as long as you dont brag about i wont care

What the focus on online relationships is doing is prioritizing face over height, and sociability over intelligence.

Foids are increasingly judging you based upon your face (your in-app picture), and social clout (social media).

It is over for facially unimpressive, lanklet autists such as myself. All the trends are markedly disadvantaging us.

I cannot social clout maxx because I'm autistic, and I cannot online dating maxx because my face is neotenous.
Oh, I completely agree. Height used to matter more than it does now.

Tinder is hardly used for LTRs though, tinder is for casual hookups. The portion of women who are using tinder for this reason are mainly the slags who weren’t interested in LTRs anyway, they were unlikely to be interested in normie relationships anyway, their absence makes a difference but it is not to the endemic level you sub 8ers preach.
I rationalise these things because I know many normies in LTRs, and they are too young to be betabuxers and I just don’t buy the ridiculous narrative that they’re all being cucked by Tyrone.

Correction: it was @GoffSystemQB and @singleplayercel who posted the screenshots, not @Personalityinkwell

For some reason I tend to default users as being PersonalityInkwell :feelshaha:
lol thanks for the mention

Tinder is hardly used for LTRs though, tinder is for casual hookups. The portion of women who are using tinder for this reason are the slags who aren’t interested in LTRs anyway, they were unlikely to be interested in normie relationships anyway, their absence makes a difference but it is not to the endemic level you sub 8ers preach.
I rationalise these things because I know many normies in LTRs, and they are too young to be betabuxers and I just don’t buy the ridiculous narrative that they’re all being cucked by Tyrone.
LTRs are just casual hookups multiplied by a small factor. These relationships usually last several years at most, and in their ultimate expression of marriage, end in divorce half of the time.

Hook-up culture is hegemonic as such and has mostly subsumed so-called "long term relationships." It is not an exaggeration to say that adultery is now the rule, rather than the exception.

Last edited:
I don't believe in pityfucks

@Futurecel2.0

LTRs are just casual hookups multiplied by a small factor. These relationships usually just last several years at most, and in their ultimate expression of marriage, end in divorce half of the time.

Hook-up culture is hegemonic and has mostly subsumed so-called "long term relationships."
For a subsection of society, but not for the majority. Look, there is a reason that there is a high correlation between being autistic and believing in sub 8 theory. There is also a high correlation between having no social circle and believing sub 8 theory. There is an inverse correlation between knowing multiple normies, having a social circle that contains normies, being a wageslave who constantly interacts with normies and believing sub 8 theory. I am of the latter, and I think we are better suited to know about these things than people who’s entire catalogue of information comes from what they read online since our justification for believing what we do is first hand experience. I cannot be convinced to distrust my ‘lying eyes’ by someone who doesn’t have any real world information on the matter. I’m sorry if that sounds mean, I don’t intend it to, but it’s simply a fact.

For a subsection of society, but not for the majority. Look, there is a reason that there is a high correlation between being autistic and believing in sub 8 theory. There is also a high correlation between having no social circle and believing sub 8 theory. There is an inverse correlation between knowing multiple normies, having a social circle that contains normies, being a wageslave who constantly interacts with normies and believing sub 8 theory. I am of the latter, and I think we are better suited to know about these things than people who’s entire catalogue of information comes from what they read online since our justification for believing what we do is first hand experience. I cannot be convinced to distrust my ‘lying eyes’ by someone who doesn’t have any real world information on the matter. I’m sorry if that sounds mean, I don’t intend it to, but it’s simply a fact.
I am not contesting the idea that normies enter into LTRs. What I am saying is that it's an exaggeration to call them "LTRs," in that these relationships are really just casual hookups with a little bit more formality.

50% of marriages end in divorce, and so it only makes sense that a majority of serially-monogamous "LTRs" end in separation, and don't last longer than a few years at most.

As I edited into my post, adultery is now the rule rather than the exception, so it is no exaggeration to say that cuckoldry is rampant. All of modern sexuality is based upon infidelity; it is the default state, and previous generations of people would see things exactly this way.