Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Failed my theory test for my drivers license!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
I told yall that I'm not gonna make it maybe I should just rope. I really feel like shit right now, like a failed abortion. Even learning it didnt help me I'm set up to fail in every single part of life. I really am thinking about roping tbh. It just feels like I can do whatever I want but I will always stay the lowest of human beings. I really want to cry right now, even tho I cant.

Tenor
tenor-1-gif.50569
Laughing Then Crying Meme 09

Attachments

• tenor (1).gif
    tenor (1).gif
    367 KB · Views: 410
What country you in man?

What happened ?

Oof, I dunno sit it again but read your highway code book thing front to back & memorize signs and labels & shit.

Was boring as fuck but that's what I did, oh & think of everything as dangerous on the video clip part then just click at a part that sticks out more than anything.

TBF the way a lot of Mercedes, Audi, BMW drivers behave in England makes me think they skipped all that shit & just had someone else do it all under their identity.

Passed on a manual but went straight to auto, can't stand the fucking clutch control bollocks & I'd rather I have less things to deal with when travelling these narrow roads with all these impatient psychos tailgating, doing 40+ around blind corner roundabouts & hopping in & out of parking spaces to give way. Extra fuel cost? Who gives a fuck, I don't smoke & I don't drink so that's £100 a week I'm not wasting.

Last edited:
I failed the actual driving part twice. You'll make it eventually.

daytrana or vyvanse helps

Seriously? You'll get another chance soon.

I have to give away my driving license soon just because I drove too fast several times.

Everyone I know failed the written test at least one time. It's really hard.

download a phone app and run tesst 24/7 till you have 2 mistakes on average

Everyone I know failed the written test at least one time. It's really hard.
nope. I was there with a chad from my school and he learned less than me and still made it

I failed my driving test and theory test twice like 3 years ago, havent even bothered to get it. You have to book it like 2 months in advance and it costs 150$ so it's a real pain

I failed my driving test and theory test twice like 3 years ago, havent even bothered to get it. You have to book it like 2 months in advance and it costs 150$ so it's a real pain
yeah and My parents are going to shout at me that I'm so stupid and a subhuman
Oh I guess we're just retarded then.
Yes most likely. Atleast I didnt relapse

Seriously boggles my mind why ppl love manual so much, if you're a "professional driver" or into classics I get it but for normal A to B get me there requirements what's the point. I doubt these ppl would be so keen to forgo a TV remote in favour of getting up to change the channel or choosing a conventional oven over microwave.

Electric windows, power steering, abs, Bluetooth, built in satnav, air con, automatic parking but I still want to fuck with 3 pedals & second cock; yeah ok.

can relate. I failed it couple month ago. This friday I will have the test again, wish me luck. If I fail again I'm done

can relate. I failed it couple month ago. This friday I will have the test again, wish me luck. If I fail again I'm done
I wish you luck bro. I'm gonna retake it in a couple of weeks

I wish you luck bro. I'm gonna retake it in a couple of weeks
Study hard, use whatever material you need to do so, app, one of those interactive dvd sets; whatever.

You lack masculinity