Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Failed interview piss test

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
in hindsight, this is a blessing in disguise as i wouldve been slaving away at a cargo warehouse anyway :smonk::feelshaha:

Last edited:
Find odd jobs off Craigslist to do

They don’t need you. They lost a good person.

I’ve never had to take a piss test at job interviews.. this shit act exists?
Lol. I actually used to give my piss in condoms to people who needed to pass piss test

in hindsight, this is a blessing in disguise as i wouldve been slaving away at a cargo warehouse anyway :smonk::feelshaha:
Piss tests are so stupid i cant believe weed isnt legal in america yet, this country is such a fucking joke. Not to mention the test is positive for weeks or months after last usage, so it's not even assessing if youre actually impaired.

If you really wanted a job theres fake piss you can order or get from someone else. But yeah fuck them especially since the labor market is pretty decent right now with muh Great Resignation.

And yeah i dont want to wageslave either i just want to NEET and leech off my parents and play videogames and smoke weed all day :feelscomfy: my parents owe it to me for breeding me into this life of drudgery and loneliness. I fulfilled their every demand for years and all i got for it is more work and disgrace. Fuckit, ldar life for me