Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Failed E - whore tries to denounce heightism

• Thread starter RuudVanNistelrooy
  • Start date
dnw cuz Belle Delphine imitator + every click her video gets here improves its rank with the Jewtube algorithm

Women shouldn't be allowed on the internet

Anything for the views. I can't remember that one channels name but I think they did some weird skits before back in the day, and now it basically turned into a redpill podcast. Its that one guy with a soft voice who takes women as his guests and then talks about redpill stuff.

Basically they just follow the trends. And since you can very easily get some views as most young men struggle with dating, theh just made a beeline to red/blackpill content.

Meanwhile actual blackpillers get banned and shunned from youtube.

He was 6 3 , KEK you wouldnt Love him. if He was 5 3 . Woman are hypocrits

dnw cuz Belle Delphine imitator + every click her video gets here improves its rank with the Jewtube algorithm
She is not even hot but still she has a 6'3 boyfriend.

She is not even hot but still she has a 6'3 boyfriend.
Irony GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Wasn't her boyfriend 6'3"?
It just happens...

Her nudes got leaked awhile ago

FAILED??? COPE. SHE HAD A MILLION SUBSCRIBERS BEFORE ANY NUDE LEAKS. THIS HOLE IS LIVING LIKE A QUEEN WIPING TEARS WITH DOLLAR BILLS MAKING LOW EFFORT VIDS WHENEVER SHE FEELS LIKE IT AND WE ARE ROTTING HERE TRYING TO JUSTIFY OUR EXISTENCE

At the start did she say heightism isnt really a thing but then makes manlet jokes?

Also at 3:10 she says making fun of height and skin color is not the same?

Now obviously these are 2 different things but ultimately is it not really the same? It's how your born, and both height and skin color are genetic from races? Obviously since i'm:blackpill: I already understand the reason this contradiction exists is that mocking race will get you cancelled while you can be the most heightist mf on the planet and be fine, I hate this blatant contradiction, normfags hate racists but mock short people is ok when height is race?

Another manosphere milking hoe. Reminds me of pearl and brittany. Even manosphere is dominated by women. No escape from lookism and female privilege. Cucks who made her popular should burn in hell.

In terms of her preference argument, height doesnt really relate to preferences against a blonde person so easily, no one percieves you as less of a man for being blonde or something.

Even if it were looking through such a lens to justify heightism also assumes that its a level playing field for men and women but it isnt.

Imagine getting to be rich and famous just being a foid not saying anything smart or funny into a camera, ez mode for her, I could only watch half the video

In terms of her preference argument, height doesnt really relate to preferences against a blonde person so easily, no one percieves you as less of a man for being blonde or something.

Even if it were looking through such a lens to justify heightism also assumes that its a level playing field for men and women but it isnt.

Imagine getting to be rich and famous just being a foid not saying anything smart or funny into a camera, ez mode for her, I could only watch half the video
It’s insane how retarded and delusional most foids are yet they get validation from a ton of simps and beta cucks … absolute clown world :feelsclown: it’s almost like logic doesn’t apply to them in 2023 if you don’t say « yes my knqueen » to everything that they are saying then you are automatically wrong and a misogynistic :feelshaha:Giving them rights was the biggest mistake of mankind :feelscry:

Last edited:
Wasn't her boyfriend 6'3"?
It just happens...

:foidSoy: "I like him for his personality. He just happens to be 6'3", just like all my previous boyfriends teehee"

Last edited:
It’s insane how retarded and delusional most foids are yet they get validation from a ton of simps and beta cucks … absolute clown world :feelsclown: it’s almost like logic doesn’t apply to them in 2023 :feelshaha:Giving them rights was the biggest mistake of mankind :feelscry:
The whole inceldom problem I just find it to be multi layered.

First off this foid is dumb bcuz foid.

Secondly the truth provides no real value to her rather just takes power away from her, if manlet acceptance became apart of society then foids would have to date us or be cancelled for heightism.

Thirdly like you mentioned she has a legion of yes men, because of this her own stupidity will never be checked, I would find that annoying if I hypothetically were a foid, all the yes men would piss me off but as a foid my brain would probably be completely different and like it.

Male brain in a foid body, you could accomplish almost anything honestly.
Such an idea has somewhat been done though, Amouranth for example.

People found her content degenerate and cringy but she did receive some praise for having smart business ideas and what not, turns out it was her husband running the show the entire time.

Shoe adopts the position of whoever filled her with cum that week.

She is a pick me. That's all she is.

And even if she wasn't, and she actually believes this, this is ONE woman. 99% of other women still despise manlets. This means nothing.

And even if she wasn't, and she actually believes this, this is ONE woman. 99% of other women still despise manlets. This means nothing.
She admits to making manlet jokes, sure she doesnt want all men like me dead but in her sub conscious I am an unfuckable child joke of a man still.

Male brain in a foid body, you could accomplish almost anything honestly.
Such an idea has somewhat been done though, Amouranth for example.

People found her content degenerate and cringy but she did receive some praise for having smart business ideas and what not, turns out it was her husband running the show the entire time.
JfL :feelskek: I remember when all her fellow prostitutes friends were constantly praising her « :foidSoy: just cuz she do sex *work* it doesn’t mean she is dumb ! she is a smart « buizness wahman » :foidSoy: … i guess pimps were smart business people too then oh wait men aren’t allowed to make profits using foids according them so pimps were abusive and vicious men who were targeting vulnerable toilets for profit :foidSoy: it’s only empowering and great to sell your body if you don’t work for a man:foidSoy: otherwise they *feel* objectified , degraded and its just morally wrong all of a sudden :feelskek: they wanna have their cakes baked by their simps everyday and eat it too without being called fat , foids will never be accountable for their actions ever :feelsclown:

JfL :feelskek: I remember when all her fellow prostitutes friends were constantly praising her « :foidSoy: just cuz she do sex *work* it doesn’t mean she is dumb ! she is a smart « buizness wahman » :foidSoy: … i guess pimps were smart business people too then oh wait men aren’t allowed to make profits using foids according them so pimps were abusive and vicious men who were targeting vulnerable toilets for profit :foidSoy: it’s only empowering and great to sell your body if you don’t work for a man:foidSoy: otherwise they *feel* objectified , degraded and its just morally wrong all of a sudden :feelskek: they wanna have their cakes baked by their simps everyday and eat it too without being called fat , foids will never be accountable for their actions ever :feelsclown:
In Amouranths case it came out that the husband was abusive, idk if it was even true or not, clearly her personality detector malfunctioned though.

In Amouranths case it came out that the husband was abusive, idk if it was even true or not, clearly her personality detector malfunctioned though.
I remember that :feelshaha: but i heard that it was all fake for the most part (she was live streaming his « abusive » making her cuck simps donate even more money to her out of sympathy) but who knows with the internet nowdays modern foids are all psychotic and shit :feelstastyman:

Jfl clown world

4:0 she tells that it's a coincidence. :feelsclown:
Apparently she did not know what he looked like or something.

He was probably talking to her on discord, even still the thing with heightpill is it affects everything, he somehow inadvertantly would not even be talking to her if he was a 5'3 manlet like she suggested.

F*Ck her.

Another slut wants to cash in on male lonliness.

FAILED??? COPE. SHE HAD A MILLION SUBSCRIBERS BEFORE ANY NUDE LEAKS. THIS HOLE IS LIVING LIKE A QUEEN WIPING TEARS WITH DOLLAR BILLS MAKING LOW EFFORT VIDS WHENEVER SHE FEELS LIKE IT AND WE ARE ROTTING HERE TRYING TO JUSTIFY OUR EXISTENCE
Don't tell me that she is a millionaire. :feelsree:

She literal played slave for youtube 6ft+ chad before he dumped her for a model she is a fucking whore

And Master congratulated that bitch on getting married btw JFL

Her 6'3" 190cm boyfriend dumbed her. Now she is with a nigger

Women can never be lonely

At the start did she say heightism isnt really a thing but then makes manlet jokes?

Also at 3:10 she says making fun of height and skin color is not the same?

Now obviously these are 2 different things but ultimately is it not really the same? It's how your born, and both height and skin color are genetic from races? Obviously since i'm:blackpill: I already understand the reason this contradiction exists is that mocking race will get you cancelled while you can be the most heightist mf on the planet and be fine, I hate this blatant contradiction, normfags hate racists but mock short people is ok when height is race?
High iq thread. Hate a man for his race and in their eyes you are the personified evil. Hate a man for his short height and nobody bats an eye

Although racism was somewhat accepted a few centuries ago, especially during colonisation times.

High iq thread. Hate a man for his race and in their eyes you are the personified evil. Hate a man for his short height and nobody bats an eye
Which funny enough height is apart of race, its just that height isnt exclusively a skin color thing, normfags are mentally disabled.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back