Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Failed attempt at being a normie

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
★★
As you can see I took some hiatus from this site, do to many reasons, one of them trying to be a normie and giving w0men a last chance.

I started chatting and actually connected to a w0men (This happened in a random forum). She appeared to be traditional and also she was against the system and belived in many of the things I believed. Against my better judgment I decided to chat her up and maybe try something. I legit had fun talking to her and she seemed to be very intelligent and interesting in first glance, I didn't care that much about her look and really fell for her personality and intelligence, I also wasn't attracted to her romanticlly (I believe that romance IS BS). She is a high tier backy 2 years younger then me. We also had the same hobbies.

If you ask how I could attract a high tier backy while being an Incel answer, She is mentally Ill and getting benefits from the state + she isn't getting younger (She is in her late 20s) and she is a little bit fat. I am a mentalcel and I thought that we had that in common so I maybe could attract her. She is used up with baggage.

After some time she showed her real face and admitted to seeing other guys while I started dating her, while at the same time being mad at me and blaming me for it and calling me a cheapskate, despite me paying on our date.

Obiviouslly she dropped me, in a week before I have to leave for uni.

I did all that and followed normie advices as an experiment ( I worked on my self, Im gymmxing (Not because of w0men), I've tried masking my anxiety and stress with mixed result, payed for the date despite me having little to no money), I knew in the back of my head that something like this could happen so I wasn't shocked nor sad by this, though it did made me a little bit angry, since I did open up with her and thought that since she went though similar things in life like me she could understand me. But again she proved me that all w0men are the same underneath their mask of innocence and understanding, they all care for looks/status/ money.

I didn't get to be intimate with her, just so its clear. Im a 100% Incel.

As I've mentioned wasn't attracted to her romantically nor physically. but her personality and intelligence, After the experiences I had with w0men, the rejection, the entitlement and their disgusting behavior. I cannot trust w0men.

After this experience, being a MSTOW is starting to be attractive.

How did man in the past tolerate their shitty behavior and were able to coexist with them in marriage is beyond me, since its so tiring trying to be with w0men, straining physically, emotionally and mentally,

No wonder birthrates are falling, I also have some normie friends all of them are single and telling me similar stories.

Last edited:
least promiscuous trad foid
wish i could have a breakup fight with a foid that'd be fun

least promiscuous trad foid
wish i could have a breakup fight with a foid that'd be fun
There aren't no trad f0id, they are all sluts. She herself admitted to me about this. I knew this before hand, but it was a good confirmation bias.

if this can happen to you you should be out there approaching. You got a match. That means you can likely get another. I've approached over 50 and zeroed out tinder in my city shit was brutal

There aren't no trad f0id, they are all sluts. She herself admitted to me about this. I knew this before hand, but it was a good confirmation bias.
people are identity fiends in the internet age. Women be out there identifying as femcels when they are neither involuntary, nor celibate

if this can happen to you you should be out there approaching. You got a match. That means you can likely get another. I've approached over 50 and zeroed out tinder in my city shit was brutal
I didn't use tinder, in invisible on social network. I got lucky or unlucky, this is the pure fact. I wasn't even looking for a w0men, I talked to her on a forum, thought she was a dude and it developed from there.

Woman are insufferable and have Egos that Reach the Sky .

Was hast du denn erwartet alter ? :feelskek: :feelsclown:

@Friezacel @Rotter @VersoffenerAssi @Skoga @OutcompetedByRoomba @Swagpilled @Lebensmüder @Der tote Engel ohne @Ecstasy

Woman are insufferable and have Egos that Reach the Sky .

Was hast du denn erwartet alter ? :feelskek: :feelsclown:

@Friezacel @Rotter @VersoffenerAssi @Skoga @OutcompetedByRoomba @Swagpilled @Lebensmüder @Der tote Engel ohne @Ecstasy
Empfehle Heroin. Sexhaber sagen es ist besser als Sex und es released Oxytocin, also das Gefühl dass du bekommst wenn du mit einer Frau kuschelst oder fickst die dich liebt. Brauche diese Seite nicht mehr, brauche euch nicht mehr.

This attmept was for my femily, after this BS im so done with w0men.

At this point most man are scammed with w0men, the juice ain't worth the squeeze.