Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Fags hate ethnics

when even fags hate chinks

Why is that? Is it due to the media's portrayal of the Asian man (emasculating) or it for other reasons?
Because homosexuals are largely white and so also propagate JBW, just like their foid counterparts. :feelsjuice:

Just because one X hates Y doesn’t mean all Xs hate Ys

Burn fags at the stake

Poor rice can't even slay on Grindr

FUCK FAGGOTS THROW THEM ALL OFF A BRIDGE :lasereyes:

brutal for ricecels gigaover

Why is that? Is it due to the media's portrayal of the Asian man (emasculating) or it for other reasons?
Fags are just men who got too much estrogen during development, so they basically have the same reason as foids.

Gays don’t hate Asians. I have no idea why you would feel that way. As far as I can tell, gays love Asian men.

Gays hate blacks, I remember reading a post on Reddit, about a gay men admitting that he felt a black penis reminded him of feces.

Fags should be thrown off the roof of a tall building.

we're the most hated demographic. :cryfeels:

What is the Wikipedia article in question? Just out of curiosity.

idc what gayfags think
gays run the media and fashion industry. you can't underestimate their power. how did faggotry become marriage tier legal so fast?

We Asian men are hated by literally everyone in the Anglosphere. Other ethnics, whites, homos, SJWs, even other Asian men, and all races of foids.

And I'm not even fuckin kidding.

faggots hate everybody who isn't a faggot

it says asians