Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

faggots

DuxInMortis

DuxInMortis

El espada nigga
★★
Avoid posting a big fag flag pls (post edited)
i have in my live like 3 faggots that trie to flirt me. obviously I rejected them.

Has the same thing happened to u?

Last edited by a moderator:
behead all faggots

getting asked out by gay guys is fakecel trait ban this nigger

i have in my live like 3 faggots that trie to flirt me. obviously I rejected them.

Has the same thing happened to u?

desfartonuadamente, 3 de ellos fueron mis amigos...

I'm not saying you should have sex with men. Nor am I saying we should envy attention from men. But... I just feel like this forum would be better off if we kept the bragging to ourselves.

He didn't say "ascend with a guy." He said "You can't be hideous if someone likes you."
You're running under the assumption that they ask you out because they like you
Those faggots ask out anything. Those things are not normal.

@proudWEED @LeFrenchCel @Dregster NIGGERS DO SOMETHING

yeah exactly
is bad if i say "a fucking nigger faggot trie to flier me?" the gays just fuck with a dog if they wants. they fuck all that have 4 legs

I'm not saying you should have sex with men. Nor am I saying we should envy attention from men. But... I just feel like this forum would be better off if we kept the bragging to ourselves.
I don't consider it an achievement, but I understand your point I guess

am 100% straight, i don't like man, just is a question and a reason of why am here

We're not saying you should like men. But someone likes you. Some of us have no one who likes us.

He didn't say "ascend with a guy." He said "You can't be hideous if someone likes you."

he is fakecel because even if gay dudes are attracted towards him that means hes attractive.
Being asked out by a faggot does not mean you are attractive
those degenerate things ask out anything independent of you being attractive or not
You guys are the ones assuming it's just solely on attraction
Go lurk on homosexual reddit and you'll see all the degeneracy @DuxInMortis would have been raped with if he said yes

JFL, ascend with fags huh?

IShowSpeed - Shake (Official Music Video) on Make a GIF

Avarage gray's sexual fantasy.

Faggots are the same meaningless filth as pedophiles and transsexuals, move them to North Pole.