Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Faggots ban Foie Gras

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Fuck animal rights fags.

I hope they ban martigras too!

''Animal cruelty'' is such a soy thing to say that it's not even funny

Sounds disgusting

never ate it but don't care about geese either

''Animal cruelty'' is such a soy thing to say that it's not even funny
Yeah, meanwhile, they don't give a single shit about the actual cruelty exhibited against us by foids, and soyciety in general.

@PPEcel will be devastated :feelsaww:

Yeah, meanwhile, they don't give a single shit about the actual cruelty exhibited against us by foids, and soyciety in general.
Soyciety priorities for you. If anything made sense maybe the world wouldn't be what it is.
Never addressing the real problems, always focusing on the irrelevant.

:angry:

Why were French """""people""""" doing this in the first place

Soyciety priorities for you. If anything made sense maybe the world wouldn't be what it is.

Fench cuisine is the faggot shit.
Negative IQ, Are you saying that you would hate the taste of everything that classifies as French cuisine? Just fucking lol. Good food is good food regardless of it's origin.

Why were French """""people""""" doing this in the first place
Because it tastes good?
The origin was probably people noticing that liver of fat ducks/geese tasted better?

Fuck off you don't need all this fancy shit
Just meat, dairy, salt and spice. Eat like man

Based. fish, beef and chicken are enough for daily protein intake, no need to kill more animals just for taste.
You don't need those either, I didn't have any meat except fish a few times a year for 7 years.

Food is food, truecels eat whatever is cheap and convenient.
Foie gras is delicious but very expensive and the cruelty is not very clear, some say force feeding hurts the duck/geese/whatever and others say they don't have gag reflexes (deepthroat :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:) and therefore don't feel pain when force fed.
And no, caring about animals isn't soy, it's being human, humanity will no longer eat animals for multiple reasons in the near or long term future, that's if society doesn't collapse or regress technology wise, anyway meat consumption will go down because without factory farms, refrigeration and cheap grains, there's no meat at each meal.

In this case - Houses, meat, owning things being the 'fancy shit' that is not needed.
How is living in a house, or eating meat the same level of fancy as foie gras?

Who decides the level of 'fancy' that is not needed?
Public opinion
If we did a public questionair asking people which they would find more fancy, option 1. living in a house as opposed to a pod vs option 2. eating foie gras instead of just meat, which do yoy think would get more votes?

Food is food, truecels eat whatever is cheap and convenient.
Foie gras is delicious but very expensive and the cruelty is not very clear, some say force feeding hurts the duck/geese/whatever and others say they don't have gag reflexes (deepthroat :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:) and therefore don't feel pain when force fed.
And no, caring about animals isn't soy, it's being human, humanity will no longer eat animals for multiple reasons in the near or long term future, that's if society doesn't collapse or regress technology wise, anyway meat consumption will go down because without factory farms, refrigeration and cheap grains, there's no meat at each meal.
It hurts them because they get punctures down their throats and get liver disease in their last weeks of life. A lot die before being slaughtered.

It hurts them because they get punctures down their throats and get liver disease in their last weeks of life. A lot die before being slaughtered.
I don't eat foie gras anyway, and it's an expensive treat you only eat a little bit on special occasions.
I've seen some startups working on lab grown foie gras, I bet in the long run it could make it cheaper, but people are still gonna cry because it's "UNnaTUrAl" when nature is what makes us incels and not some DNA-altered gigachad.
Science is the original incel way of saying fuck you to nature, otherwise we would all be subhumans slaves under Chad's command with no pussy and getting killed if we piss him off.

I don't eat foie gras anyway, and it's an expensive treat you only eat a little bit on special occasions.
I've seen some startups working on lab grown foie gras, I bet in the long run it could make it cheaper, but people are still gonna cry because it's "UNnaTUrAl" when nature is what makes us incels and not some DNA-altered gigachad.
Science is the original incel way of saying fuck you to nature, otherwise we would all be subhumans slaves under Chad's command with no pussy and getting killed if we piss him off.
Jfl at people calling it unnatural while they take medications and eat junk food and take experimental vaccines, like the lab grown meat is going to be what kills them. The lab grown meat is probably healthier because it doesn't get sick or need antibiotics.

Last edited:
Public opinion
Faggot trait, nothing else to say tbh.
It hurts them
With a <10g brain I seriously doubt how much """pain""" they feel. It has a literal birdbrain.
they get punctures down their throats
Ducks have no gag reflex, & their esophagi have a tough lining, so they can swallow fish & other prey without pain.
get liver disease
That's the whole point.

With a <10g brain I seriously doubt how much """pain""" they feel. It has a literal birdbrain.
They feel pain a lot. It's the main thing their made to avoid. They scream louder than humans when they are in pain. A retard won't feel less pain than a sane person if they were both punched in the face.

They feel pain a lot. It's the main thing their made to avoid.
By that logic even amoeba and ants avoid things.
They scream louder than humans when they are in pain.
Not a metric.
A retard won't feel less pain than a sane person if they were both punched in the face.
Same brain size, and even retards have roughly similar intellect.

What brain size would you consider as 'no real perception of pain' (If you have one) ?

i will never eat that:feelstrash::feelstrash:

They don't have any pain receptors, but I still wouldn't kill them for no good reason.

Not a metric.

Same brain size, and even retards have roughly similar intellect.

What brain size would you consider as 'no real perception of pain' (If you have one) ?
Some fish have bigger brains than some very small mammals but the fish experience less pain. I think it has to do with if they have pain receptors and try to avoid the pain. If the animals aren't hurting me I shouldn't hurt them, cucks and rosties deserve to be punished more than them.

Because finding a real solution to a real problem is much more difficult and requires much more effort than throwing some empty words up onto a social media platform, and normtards and foids are lazy to, and beyond, a fault. And because they don't truly care about true inequality and true suffering. Again, it's always easier to virtue signal non-issues. :society::society::society:

hon hon hon [UWSL]C'est inacceptable[/UWSL]

They should leave it alone, it is not something that is mass consumed.