Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Faggots are misogynist now

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/12dsnk3/can_we_talk_real_quick_about_the_underhanded/

But I cannot talk about anything regarding menstruation, female-recieving oral sex or anything woman related below the waist. Now, it's not like we talk about these subjects often , but on the few occasions I've brought something up related to it, he acts like the conversation makes him uncomfortable.

Jfl, if you don't want to hear about a foid's bloody roastbeef you're a misogynist. Over for fagcels :feelskek:

Damn not even gay men who aren't even attracted to girls are getting thrown under the bus.

You girls alright? You ran out of your meds?

i always thought that fags get it easier with toilets because they're not straight. but it seems that everyone that is not interested in knowing the full extended story lof their vaginas is a mysoginist

i always thought that fags get it easier with toilets because they're not straight. but it seems that everyone that is not interested in knowing the full extended story lof their vaginas is a mysoginist
So majority of it is men and girls who disagree with these types of chicks

their brains work like a toddler's. they see someone else with something and want it too. when they can't have it they get mad

Reddit continues its never ending bile propaganda

meanwhile if the gender was reversed, guy would be accused of sexual harassment.

Who tf wants to hear about their disgusting roast beef JFL

Who tf wants to hear about their disgusting roast beef JFL
PUSSIES STINK BLEED, PISS, AND QUEEF YET THE LUST I HAVE IN MY PENIS FOR PUSSY IS RIDICULOUS

the whole reason why foids trust faggots is BECAUSE they are disgusted at vaginas. It's like they really do want a predatory male feminist that pretends to be gay, yet has a suspicious interest in the beauty of vaginas :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:
They want a simp orbiter who worships their stinky roast beef but doesn't make moves on them jfl.

Why do they care so much about this? Of course faggots would be disgusted by vaginas, otherwise they wouldn’t be faggots. Foids are expecting faggots to hide their disgust.

Also I don’t understand the fag’s logic. An asshole is a billion times more disgusting than a vagina.

WHAT IS NOT MISOGYNISTIC

They want a simp orbiter who worships their stinky roast beef but doesn't make moves on them jfl.
they really have no respect for dudes like that. They just want most men to be like this so when she fucks Chad, it feels that much more powerful for her

Why does she need to talk about her vag so much?

Ofc they are, stupid holes can't understand anything

Unless you are a man who is either: chad, wealthy or a submissive beta soy cuck who simps for women, you will now automatically be categorised as a misogynist (and that even includes fags JFL)

This world makes no sense, I just can’t help but laugh at how ridiculous everything is

Kill redditors. Behead redditors. Roundhouse kick a redditor into the concrete. Slam dunk a redditor baby into the trashcan. Crucify redditors. Defecate in a redditor's food. Launch redditors into the sun. Stir fry redditors in a wok. Toss redditors into active volcanoes. Urinate into a redditor's gas tank. Judo throw redditors into a wood chipper. Twist redditors heads off. Report redditors to the IRS. Karate chop redditors in half. Curb stomp pregnant redditors. Trap redditors in quicksand. Crush redditors in the trash compactor. Liquefy redditors in a vat of acid. Eat redditors. Dissect redditors. Exterminate redditors in the gas chamber. Stomp redditors skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate redditors in the oven. Lobotomize redditors. Mandatory abortions for redditors. Grind redditor fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown redditors in fried chicken grease. Vaporize redditors with a ray gun. Kick old redditors down the stairs. Feed redditors to alligators. Slice redditors with a katana.

Why the fuck would you talk about vaginas with your male friends, be it gay or straight? Retard

So a woman is shocked when a gay guy doesn't want to have a conversation about vaginas? I suppose I would this woman would agree that lesbians should also want to talk about cocks? Femoids are so fucking retarded.

Kill redditors. Behead redditors. Roundhouse kick a redditor into the concrete. Slam dunk a redditor baby into the trashcan. Crucify redditors. Defecate in a redditor's food. Launch redditors into the sun. Stir fry redditors in a wok. Toss redditors into active volcanoes. Urinate into a redditor's gas tank. Judo throw redditors into a wood chipper. Twist redditors heads off. Report redditors to the IRS. Karate chop redditors in half. Curb stomp pregnant redditors. Trap redditors in quicksand. Crush redditors in the trash compactor. Liquefy redditors in a vat of acid. Eat redditors. Dissect redditors. Exterminate redditors in the gas chamber. Stomp redditors skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate redditors in the oven. Lobotomize redditors. Mandatory abortions for redditors. Grind redditor fetuses in the garbage disposal. Drown redditors in fried chicken grease. Vaporize redditors with a ray gun. Kick old redditors down the stairs. Feed redditors to alligators. Slice redditors with a katana.
Zaysed TRD

Faggots are disgusting but this is based, it just goes to show women that when guys don't want to fuck them they find them extremely annoying, especially their self-cleaning hole

Jfl this post is especially topical given news about Don Lemon repeatedly putting foids in their place. Foids really think men put up with them because of their personalities, JFL. I really have no idea what foids do for fun besides watching tv, reading shitty books, or gossiping. I have yet to meet a foid that actually has a hobby outside work like music, programming, woodworking, basketball, etc. They have jobs and consume media. Entirely uninteresting creatures

No shit he doesn’t want to hear about your disgusting roast fesikh, why do you think he is a faggot in the first place? My god Reddit foids are truly the cream of the crap

Fags got offended and removed the post, over for roasties :lul:

It's ovER for faggotcels

Foids on reddit do that very often. They come up with a new way of playing victims against a certain group then post the opinion online. If it's well received by the community of whores, it's adopted, if they get hate then they delete their post and move on to the next hysterical psychosocial scheme

Not only are we supposed to worship vaginas and the flesh that surrounds them, but also men pretending to be foids.

Foids on reddit do that very often. They come up with a new way of playing victims against a certain group then post the opinion online. If it's well received by the community of whores, it's adopted, if they get hate then they delete their post and move on to the next hysterical psychosocial scheme
The foid playbook, we must destroy their platforms.

"I'm allergic to cake, I don't need to know the recipe to bake one."

tbh nice condensation of the whores psyche