Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

faggot

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I'm currently in class and we are watching a movie about faggots and AIDS

Pay attention , it’s important for you :feelshaha:

Tell them you're gay and have aids so they'll let you leave and give you an A in the class for being brave and woke.

are u in uni?

Sex education...
Go ER

many men, many faggots

I'm currently in class and we are watching a movie about faggots and AIDS

Fucks sakes man

Im sorry but it just seems like this world wants to laugh at you at every given opportunity.

You sure you're not Larp?

faggots are funny

faggots are funny
17927.jpg

Imagine how many kids lives would be saved if all the aids money was spent on children’s cancer research and treatment instead of fag treatment lol.

Fucks sakes man

Im sorry but it just seems like this world wants to laugh at you at every given opportunity.

You sure you're not Larp?
I am the laughing stock of the universe bro

((they)) want everyone to be a faggot with aids

If there were no faggots and people who socially did needle drugs, there would be no AIDS.

I have the gay curse. I see fag videos and articles all over the place. I can't defend myself.

JFL at being in school right now, do you have summer vacation?

If there were no faggots and people who socially did needle drugs, there would be no AIDS.
yeah the faggotmode is unnatural and that's why AIDS and shit happened
JFL at being in school right now, do you have summer vacation?
no bro I have no break from school. I go to some shitty college that starts in the middle of the year and I won't be off until like fall

no bro I have no break from school. I go to some shitty college that starts in the middle of the year and I won't be off until like fall
I feel bad for you tbh, you go to some shitty college that promotes degeneracy and teaches degeneracy.

its over for many straight men

I feel bad for you tbh, you go to some shitty college that promotes degeneracy and teaches degeneracy.
yes bro it isn't good. The teacher kept saying, "the government didn't treat faggots equally back then and they still don't now. The government wants everyone to be a certain way and if you don't fit that certain way, then you are thrown aside" and in my head I'm like, "bitch what about incels? We aren't treated right"

yes bro it isn't good. The teacher kept saying, "the government didn't treat faggots equally back then and they still don't now. The government wants everyone to be a certain way and if you don't fit that certain way, then you are thrown aside" and in my head I'm like, "bitch what about incels? We aren't treated right"
"American Education", what a joke. It scares me that everybody that goes to college is going to learn about bullshit inaccurate propaganda. Unfortunately a college "degree" is needed in our society because of inflation.

"Education", what a joke. It scares me that everybody that goes to college is going to learn about bullshit inaccurate propaganda. Unfortunately a college "degree" is needed in our society because of inflation.
Just brought a little correction.

"American Education", what a joke. It scares me that everybody that goes to college is going to learn about bullshit inaccurate propaganda. Unfortunately a college "degree" is needed in our society because of inflation.

Another way for (((them))) to get you to make you pay tuition and fees for universities and for (((them))). Notice how most professors and higher ups in academic are all (((them)))? :feelstrash: