Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Faggot wears a skirt to school and gets laughed at

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
What a shocker man , water wet :feelshaha: my best advice for him would be first to stop being such a faggot and second to wear normal cloths :feelshaha: pretty easy fix bitch :feelsthink:

Average reddit male

Fukin faggot:feelshaha:

Damn:feelshaha: what did they expect? Instant validation? did they know the people that support them also support abortion and most importantly nigger culture as violence and men who act like macho men from greasey Weasey 80s? Jfl you can't be real that you can get so emotional over a word

disgusting :feelspuke::feelspuke: send him to the gualge.

I don’t want to hear this shit :feelspuke::feelspuke:

God bless the children who laugh at faggots

Reddit moment.

Not surprising coming from Reddit. Guess what, you're not entitled to being treated with respect despite your homosexuality, sweetie. The outside world isn't Reddit—out there you'll be mocked by your peers should you act like a crybaby queer. You can't have your Reddit homosexual friends gang up on bullies either. And if you feel all of this is unfair, just man up and work on your personality.

only time I wore a skirt in a school was when this based fat nigra director paid me to do it, it was way higher than minimum wage and tbh was kinda fun getting out of my comfort zone since most of the time just got paid to stand around or wait between scenes reading books

it was one of those grass hula skirts from Hawaii

course I still wore my jeans they just wanted me to wear it on top of my pants when I was doing a limbo contest :chad:

foids were of course massive impressed by my limbo skills it's too bad they never used the footage because they needed more air time for Drake

Most masculine Redditor

There's still hope for Zoomers

don't talk they get way more pussy than you or i will ever get
Yeah, I'm sure that faggot is drowning in pussy with that skirt he's wearing.

JFL @ white knighting for redditors. :soy:

Yeah, I'm sure that faggot is drowning in pussy with that skirt he's wearing.

JFL @ white knighting for redditors. :soy:
i mean redditors in general not that specific teenager and even that guy is probably fucked a girl

His father should've whipped his ass.

I think a better question is; why are you browsing that subreddit? :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelshaha::feelshaha:

What a surprise

Damn:feelshaha: what did they expect? Instant validation? did they know the people that support them also support abortion and most importantly nigger culture as violence and men who act like macho men from greasey Weasey 80s? Jfl you can't be real that you can get so emotional over a word

This needs to happen to all trannies in public.

Scottish and Irish kilts are different tho. That kid was just being a literal crossdresser tho.
crossdressing is subjective to different things associated with different sexes in different society, skirt/kilt is a good example, actually maybe the only example I can think of

crossdressing is subjective to different things associated with different sexes in different society, skirt/kilt is a good example, actually maybe the only example I can think of
Hijras and Thai ladyboys are still gay.