Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Faggot humor.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
"When will incels come out of the closet:D:D:soy::soy:"

"You're obsessed with chad you're so gay lmao:p:p;)"

"You talk about dicks you're gay lmao:cool::cool:"

I see this a lot on IT. Those childish faggot jokes make no sense. Yeah I talk and discuss about chads and dicks cuz I'm a subhuman dicklet. Didn't know that made me gay coz I still like women, but I guess IT faggots know more about me than I do.

I want to visit BrazilianSigma to talk about our ideological differences :)

It's merely just projection on their parts.

Body bags for IT fags.

i thought they were supposed to love fags, yet they use it as an insult

IT is sadder than this place, they pick on the lowest of the low because they’re practically in the same position but maybe fucked a fat foid in high school, that makes them superior to us in their minds.

Why bother? I cant take them seriously after one of them got convicted for child molestation :feelspuke:

Having known trannies and fds regulars in their ranks instantly divides everything they might say about us by zero (that is has no meaning).

They are also the same type of people that get mad when you use faggot as an insult

Normies
>Use homosexuality as an implied insult
>Be against homophobia

They literally can't pick one

Normies
>Use homosexuality as an implied insult
>Be against homophobia

They literally can't pick one
When normies accuse us of homosexuality, they are not only meaning to be insulting, but stigmatize legitimate discussions of masculinity and male issues.

Accusations of homosexuality is a cudgel used against men who form into groups and advocate for their own self-interests, as opposed to being alienated and alone. Normies are mindless drones who are attempting to enforce the liberal ideology of their masters and the atomization it demands of low status males.

Last edited:

I see this a lot on IT. Those childish faggot jokes make no sense. Yeah I talk and discuss about chads and dicks cuz I'm a subhuman dicklet. Didn't know that made me gay coz I still like women, but I guess IT faggots know more about me than I do.
Stay away from IT nigga

Fags engage in faggot humor... not too surprising imo :waitwhat: