Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Faggot from digital foundry says pretty foid characters are outdated

• Thread starter CroatianManlet2
  • Start date
They make the foids hot so people will want to look at them.
123ac269ee03353bf61ab076b6cce068

I could look at her for hours.

And I did not like it :feelsUgh:

There are more black female characters than there are black female gamers

Cyberpunk was the last western aaa game I purchased, at this I'm JP/KR/CN games only
They'll cuck the east too, thank God for Miyamoto's dick we have DoA volleyball 3

What a fucking retard.

And man, I hate living in this hellworld. They want to take everything away from us. Our women, our copes.

We have no future. No woman will ever be our girlfriend. No woman will ever be our wife. Our copes movies and games get worse with feminist ideology. Men constantly get shit on in these new games and movies. The woman is always shown to be more competent. The man is depicted as an emmasculated beta cuck. (random example, but remember when they made Nick Fury wash dishes? Nick fucking Fury)

There's no future for us. It's like they want us dead. They really want us dead. Women want us dead because they have no use for us. Chads want us dead for being lesser subhuman males.

There's fucking nothing, man. We've got nothing. You can't even fucking cope in peace. All the foids in the modern media shit on men, attack men, belittle men.

it's so fucking over. Why are they like this? Why do they want to wipe out everything?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back