Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Faggot doesn't let me view profile threads therefore I'm posting this again also, shadowbanned

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Think about it. One after another mass shooting happens and the shooter either kills himself after killing them, or goes to court.

Well it looks like the loneliest of us don't have a choice but to accept defending mass shooting victims and ruining the shooter's life as the right thing to do.

My only criticism will be that we aren't humans. We're all different.

Here's what I mean:

When you take a bird and a take a cow, you see how utilitarianism is very hard to apply here? They're simply different things.

You can't add x and y. You either have two x's and you add them; or you have two y's and add them.

These are two separate things.

My argument is, the guy who committed the mass shooting looks different, he was treated differently due to whatever, and there was unfairness in how he was treated; therefore we shouldn't put him in the same category as the normal school kid or high school.

By doing this we are addressing the ways in which his life was different from the vast majority of his class or school therefore the laws applied to them, shouldn't be applied to him.

The conclusion is, utilitarianism is an extremely dumb, immoral, irrational and unfair philosophy to apply to anything.
Faggot shadowbanned this. FUck you.

No it's because no one fucking cared

Keep spinning for me
b489afdb8df3159a5f0afe713a4db53a30b3edfer1-360-219_00.gif

No it's because no one fucking cared
Lmao dude you're on ignore 90% of these users and government trolls are tuning in to chat shit on my posts. Make your own posts cunt you faggot stop interrupting my speech with your nonexistence voice you bastard.

Lmao dude you're on ignore 90% of these users and government trolls are tuning in to chat shit on my posts. Make your own posts cunt you faggot stop interrupting my speech with your nonexistence voice you bastard.
Source?

Curry vs Curry, who wins? Curry

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back