Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Faggot Cop Gave Me Ticket Today

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
Was driving home, doing nothing wrong going the speed limit, staying a safe distance from other cars. All the sudden this cop car comes up behind me zooting in and out of lanes real fast.

Ughhhh what the fuck does this guy want I think to myself. He follows me for a lil bit and then puts his lights on. I immediately pull into a parking lot and shut my car off. He comes up to the window and asks for my papers and says he pulled me over for expired registration. He asks me why, I say I've been behind on money and just fixed my car, was planning on taking care of registration next.

He comes back with a ticket, says I need to appear in court. It's only a traffic infraction (still annoying as fuck). He says he recommends I uber home bc the car cannot legally be on roadways. He said he could actually impound my car but he didn't want to break my bank (I would have to pay towing fee and towyard storage fees) (thanks bro). He said another cop might not be so forgiving (he's right but still a dick).
Anyhow I waited 5 minutes and drove back home bc fuck that.
Well I plan on getting my registration renewed obviously and when I go to court I'll ask the judge to please forgive the ticket bc I'm a broke college student.
It's whatever, but what a fucking annoying day.

He also asked me 3 different times if I had drugs in my car :feelsseriously:

-
> Faggot Cop Gave Me Ticket Today
-
Faggot cop

-

Last edited:
I got pulled over once, they asked me where I came from/was going and if I took drugs

Was driving home, doing nothing wrong going the speed limit, staying a safe distance from other cars. All the sudden this cop car comes up behind me zooting in and out of lanes real fast.

Ughhhh what the fuck does this guy want I think to myself. He follows me for a lil bit and then puts his lights on. I immediately pull into a parking lot and shut my car off. He comes up to the window and asks for my papers and says he pulled me over for expired registration. He asks me why, I say I've been behind on money and just fixed my car, was planning on taking care of registration next.

He comes back with a ticket, says I need to appear in court. It's only a traffic infraction (still annoying as fuck). He says he recommends I uber home bc the car cannot legally be on roadways. He said he could actually impound my car but he didn't want to break my bank (I would have to pay towing fee and towyard storage fees) (thanks bro). He said another cop might not be so forgiving (he's right but still a dick).
Anyhow I waited 5 minutes and drove back home bc fuck that.
Well I plan on getting my registration renewed obviously and when I go to court I'll ask the judge to please forgive the ticket bc I'm a broke college student.
It's whatever, but what a fucking annoying day.
Not trying to play one up but 2 weeks ago i got pulled over and ended up with a ticket for speeding slightly, another for having no registration, another big one for no insurance, and another for having a non local license. They also towed my car and it was a huge rip off getting it out. They fucked me pretty good but ive been driving like that for 2 years, and it's my second time being caught with no reg,ins. I just cant seem to find the will to be fucked with it.

The first time actually this drunk native across the street kept antagonizing the cop yelling fuck you faggot pig suck my dick and so on and the cop started getting weird with me saying he didn't understand my accent like bro I'm not from very far away.

Last edited:
Not trying to play one up but 2 weeks ago i got pulled over and ended up with a ticket for speeding slightly, another for having no registration, another big one for no insurance, and another for having a non local license. They also towed my car and it was a huge rip off getting it out. They fucked me pretty good but ive been driving like that for 2 years, and it's my second time being caught with no reg,ins. I just cant seem to find the will to be fucked with it.

The first time actually this drunk native across the street kept antagonizing the cop yelling fuck you faggot pig suck my dick and so on and the cop started getting weird with me saying he didn't understand my accent like bro I'm not from very far away.
Hahaha im glad the drunk native started doing that. Just sucks cause I rarely get pulled over, but of course this faggot had to get behind me tonight. I have had other cops get behind me with my tags expired and they don't pull me over. Guess it just depends if the cop is a fag or not. I've always had car insurance. I think if I get my car registered the judge will forgive the ticket, but then I have to pay a court fee, and the judge might not even forgive it. Doesn't hurt to try I guess.

Tow and towyard fees are also a huge fucking scam too. Literally just stealing your money

Hahaha im glad the drunk native started doing that. Just sucks cause I rarely get pulled over, but of course this faggot had to get behind me tonight. I have had other cops get behind me with my tags expired and they don't pull me over. Guess it just depends if the cop is a fag or not. I've always had car insurance. I think if I get my car registered the judge will forgive the ticket, but then I have to pay a court fee, and the judge might not even forgive it. Doesn't hurt to try I guess.
Depending on where you are, if you have a local license plate the patrol cars often have censors that automatically read your status when they get behind you. It keeps the revenue coming in. You can hire a lawyer to try and appeal to the judge on your behalf before the court date but its more expensive than the actual ticket.

I got a ticket cause this bitch in her Jeep stole my usual parking space and I had to park in front of a fire hydrant.. i wasn’t even directly in front of it but rather a couple feet, come out and there’s a $90 fine, fucking hell that could have fed me for almost a month

Fuck pigs, they are not there to protect you