Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Faggitors are trying to guilt trip a man into raising another man's spawn

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
Its great that op is based and not giving in

Fuck this woman

Download

Based OP vs Reddit cucks

the OP is almost undoubtedly a LARP but I hope it's legit. high IQ move waiting for the kid to be born so he can ruin her life instead of just letting her abort it and go on with no consequences

It's amazing how quickly their tunes change based on which gender does which part.

JFL reddit moment

Long story short OP's girlfriend cheats on him and gives birth to a bastard that clearly isn't him. OP is done with whore's shit and cut all ties to her. Soyboys and roasties in the comment section cry and moan about poor baby that evil OP left alone and try to get OP to remain with cheating whore 'for baby's sake'. This story can be fictive just like most of the le reddit content but the attitude of people in the comment section says a lot about gynocentric hellhole that society is:feelsclown:. People tell you with a straight face that you must forgive a cheating whore and raise another man's spawn. This simply outrageous:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. More outrageous is that in some countries laws work in a similar way too. You are expected to pay for child support after divorce even if baby is proven to be not yours. Gay ass laws that clown lawmakers make think that some bastard is more important than a man's dignity. Anyway sorry for the rant I hate this planet.

I love stories of people getting what they deserve but I have a hard time believing this story because cucks are usually too forgiving and not nearly as harsh towards women when they get cheated on.

Are white people brain dead? Genuine question. How many fucking times have I seen this EXACT song and dance on faggit.

"i wowk away fwom home"

"my wife is secwetive/distant"

"she has guy fwiends"

"i twust her"

"she's diffwent"

"she's loyal"

:soy:

Literal NPC script
:lul::lul:
men need to be blackpilled in early youth.

Are white people brain dead? Genuine question. How many fucking times have I seen this EXACT song and dance on faggit.

"i wowk away fwom home"

"my wife is secwetive/distant"

"she has guy fwiends"

"i twust her"

"she's diffwent"

"she's loyal"

:soy:

Literal NPC script
They are brainwashed into this I believe. Just try to watch soy media and you will understand.
the OP is almost undoubtedly a LARP but I hope it's legit. high IQ move waiting for the kid to be born so he can ruin her life instead of just letting her abort it and go on with no consequences
Unrelated but I love the gif in your signature. Based af.
It's amazing how quickly their tunes change based on which gender does which part.
When a man cheats they tell the female OP to divorce rape him immediately. These negative IQ soybrains have zero self-awareness.

Fuck taking her shit to the hospital. I would have burned it all on the front lawn and pissed on the ashes then taken a box of pissed up ashes to the hospital for her to feed little Timmy bastard with.

Raising another man's child is complete indignity. Laws need to reflect nature more. You should be permitted to kill bastard shitspring. You kids without fathers just grow up to repeat the hoodrat cycle.

"Why do you think I was miserable? Yeah, I was miserable for a few weeks afterwards but after that I checked out of the relationship emotionally. It's not like I didn't get anything out of it either, I got a maid, cook and regular sex. What exactly would a therapist do for me at this point? I don't get reddit's obsession with therapy but I'm a grown man, I can deal with my problems without moaning about them to some stranger. Finally, yes it was satisfying. I'm talking better than sex satisfaction."
-op

Yeah, I think op is based.

Faggit really is obsessed with therapy. Read so many posts about them still going years later and finding new ones because they don't agree with their world view. Must not be working too well if you're still at after all this time.

:lul::lul:
men need to be blackpilled in early youth.

They really do.

I can see it now. The cuck will raise Chad's bastard who will thank him by screaming "I hate you, you're not my real father!" then when he's in his late teens the man behind the curtain will miraculously turn up and want to he the boy's father. The typical stepdad arc.

This type of situation isn't as rare as people think.

Also we can't edit posts anymore after 15 minutes it seems. Damn.

She doesn't remember the guy? Yeah right.

Why wouldn't she just get an abortion if she knows it's not his? She wouldn't even need to reveal that she's aborting it because it's not his.

It must be Chad's baby and she wanted to trick the guy into raising it.

It must be Chad's baby and she wanted to trick the guy into raising it.
Gotta love how nonchalant they all take the whole process of abortion, like going to the store for milk. Saying if she knew he wasn't gonna stick around she would've aborted, yeah right... it's chad seed it ain't going anywhere. She's just mad her plan failed.

REALLY surprised it went his way. Kicking a foid out of your place ain't easy with the way the laws are, especially given she's pregnant and corona-chan. Too good to be true so it screams larp, but I hope it is.

Gotta love how nonchalant they all take the whole process of abortion, like going to the store for milk. Saying if she knew he wasn't gonna stick around she would've aborted, yeah right... it's chad seed it ain't going anywhere. She's just mad her plan failed.

REALLY surprised it went his way. Kicking a foid out of your place ain't easy with the way the laws are, especially given she's pregnant and corona-chan. Too good to be true so it screams larp, but I hope it is.

He did the right thing. Within that timespan of him dumping her she would've tried to deceive someone else of taking care of a child not theirs. In his scheme he might've saved someone else from being dooped.

So you refuse to take care of, clothe, feed, and provide financial support for both a child that isn't yours and their mother after she cheated on you, tried to manipulate you, and lied to you about it? :soy::soy: YIKES! I cannot believe the immaturity and misogyny! You're a sociopath with no morals! Grow up! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:

Long story short OP's girlfriend cheats on him and gives birth to a bastard that clearly isn't him. OP is done with whore's shit and cut all ties to her. Soyboys and roasties in the comment section cry and moan about poor baby that evil OP left alone and try to get OP to remain with cheating whore 'for baby's sake'. This story can be fictive just like most of the le reddit content but the attitude of people in the comment section says a lot about gynocentric hellhole that society is:feelsclown:. People tell you with a straight face that you must forgive a cheating whore and raise another man's spawn. This simply outrageous:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. More outrageous is that in some countries laws work in a similar way too. You are expected to pay for child support after divorce even if baby is proven to be not yours. Gay ass laws that clown lawmakers make think that some bastard is more important than a man's dignity. Anyway sorry for the rant I hate this planet.

So the whore can cheat on the guy, but she can't raise the tomcat's baby without good guy becoming betabucks cuck. The sheer nerve of this whore to think the guy who can't trust her now needs to 'step up' and help raise the bastard baby is beyond the pale.

Funny but all too typical horror story in Clown World.

Sad he got cucked (if its even a real story) but at least he didn't stay cucked which is the moral we should all take home from the story!

DNA tests must be obligated right after birth

The state of the west, it's no longer fixable without a genocide.
e1bbe89d70ce7225a3b7c54877b9da51.jpg

Here's one for the MUST READ section.

"Why do you think I was miserable? Yeah, I was miserable for a few weeks afterwards but after that I checked out of the relationship emotionally. It's not like I didn't get anything out of it either, I got a maid, cook and regular sex. What exactly would a therapist do for me at this point? I don't get reddit's obsession with therapy but I'm a grown man, I can deal with my problems without moaning about them to some stranger. Finally, yes it was satisfying. I'm talking better than sex satisfaction."
-op

Yeah, I think op is based.

Did they seriously tell him to go to therapy?

Wtf reddit thinks therapy can solve everything

Are you poor and $100k in debt? Just go to therapy bro!

That guy has literally done nothing wrong, the only person in wrong is his gf who cheated. I applaud the guy for being based af.