Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Faggitors are trying to guilt trip a man into raising another man's spawn

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★

Long story short OP's girlfriend cheats on him and gives birth to a bastard that clearly isn't him. OP is done with whore's shit and cut all ties to her. Soyboys and roasties in the comment section cry and moan about poor baby that evil OP left alone and try to get OP to remain with cheating whore 'for baby's sake'. This story can be fictive just like most of the le reddit content but the attitude of people in the comment section says a lot about gynocentric hellhole that society is:feelsclown:. People tell you with a straight face that you must forgive a cheating whore and raise another man's spawn. This simply outrageous:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. More outrageous is that in some countries laws work in a similar way too. You are expected to pay for child support after divorce even if baby is proven to be not yours. Gay ass laws that clown lawmakers make think that some bastard is more important than a man's dignity. Anyway sorry for the rant I hate this planet.

This is beyond something I can laugh at. This is possibly some of the most depraved shit I've ever seen.

This is what you call paying a whore for the long term / live in experience. Now that her goods are loose from having a baby, Time to move on, its cucked to have even 1 iota of emotion for a whore even if its only slight disdainment.

More reddit faggotry.

Long story short

"You're not the father but you're the daddy" :feelskek: Fucking whores know no shame

I can see it now. The cuck will raise Chad's bastard who will thank him by screaming "I hate you, you're not my real father!" then when he's in his late teens the man behind the curtain will miraculously turn up and want to he the boy's father. The typical stepdad arc.

Lmao that dude is based. Doing the lords work.

If women need no men, then why are soys raging at OP? Do they indirectly mean to say that a single mother can't raise the kid? Yikes! Alot to unpack here

. I told her that I hope she and her kid get hit by a bus and that if she turns up at my house, she's trespassing and I'll lodge a bullet in her eye socket.
Mynigga

OP plotted and did what every MGTOW, Feminist, wanted to do to a cheating spouse as revenge he brought her back to reality .

That bitch had 3 months or whatever the law permits to abort and correct things. Just think about that, she did this to herself as she kept the party going by lying to the guy. Reddit is full of retards “muh chilens”. The fucks don’t get that the woman gives no shits about anything but herself. But yes, comments are full of seathing roasties.

Letting her go through with having the kid instead of just telling to her to abort is just sick, I don't give `a shit about the foid but I feel sorry for the kid who'll have to grow up without a father.

Surprised he was able to kick her out that easily. Tenants rights and all that jazz. Pretty based, but dumb and fuck for anyone to assume a hoe is gonna be loyal. Amazing how the sex (likely better than he got) never means anything yet they keep doing it. :feelswhere:

This is beyond something I can laugh at. This is possibly some of the most depraved shit I've ever seen.
Letting her go through with having the kid instead of just telling to her to abort is just sick, I don't give `a shit about the foid but I feel sorry for the kid who'll have to grow up without a father.

You can blame the whore of a mother for that. That is in NO WAY on the conscience of that guy

I like the cuckitor tbh. Someone commented about Ayn Rand and he said it looks like a man. :feelskek:

Long story short OP's girlfriend cheats on him and gives birth to a bastard that clearly isn't him. OP is done with whore's shit and cut all ties to her. Soyboys and roasties in the comment section cry and moan about poor baby that evil OP left alone and try to get OP to remain with cheating whore 'for baby's sake'. This story can be fictive just like most of the le reddit content but the attitude of people in the comment section says a lot about gynocentric hellhole that society is:feelsclown:. People tell you with a straight face that you must forgive a cheating whore and raise another man's spawn. This simply outrageous:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:. More outrageous is that in some countries laws work in a similar way too. You are expected to pay for child support after divorce even if baby is proven to be not yours. Gay ass laws that clown lawmakers make think that some bastard is more important than a man's dignity. Anyway sorry for the rant I hate this planet.

Based man

This is why I recommend any man to stay away from reddit. It's just poison, trying to infect everyone with soydom.

Based man

This is why I recommend any man to stay away from reddit. It's just poison, trying to infect everyone with soydom.
man up and raise another mans child bro

I can see it now. The cuck will raise Chad's bastard who will thank him by screaming "I hate you, you're not my real father!" then when he's in his late teens the man behind the curtain will miraculously turn up and want to he the boy's father. The typical stepdad arc.
Would be quite tragic tbh, luckily OP doesnt seem to be willing to become a cuck.
That bitch had 3 months or whatever the law permits to abort and correct things. Just think about that, she did this to herself as she kept the party going by lying to the guy. Reddit is full of retards “muh chilens”. The fucks don’t get that the woman gives no shits about anything but herself. But yes, comments are full of seathing roasties.
She already gave birth to the bastard unfortunately.
I wish his mother wasn't a whore, a sad life awaits him.
If women need no men, then why are soys raging at OP? Do they indirectly mean to say that a single mother can't raise the kid? Yikes! Alot to unpack here
Clown world double standards she is an empowered woke queen when convenient, poor damsel in distress when convenient. Ideological consistency isn't soys strongest suit.

His first mistake was asking the subhumans on reddit for an opinion.

Read the last few sentences bro

i saw a similar situation on a local forum. it's astonishing how retarded normies are.

Not only did the whore cheat on him, she let another man rawdog her unprotected and cum inside her. Just think about it. That poor dude might have accidently ate her pussy just hours after it happened, slurping another mans cum which ended up impregnating his girlfriend. The absolute state of this world...

SIMPS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Just lol at cuckit.

the self-righteousness of redditors pisses me off. I guarantee none of those people in the replies would take care of their wife's kid

Really proud of the guy for doing this. The whore is just another prime example of how foids think that quiet 'nice' guys like us can be used like this, but they will hook up with a guy who's name they can't even remember just for fun

the self-righteousness of redditors pisses me off. I guarantee none of those people in the replies would take care of their wife's kid
They would stay so they could molest it those pieces of shit.

I can see it now. The cuck will raise Chad's bastard who will thank him by screaming "I hate you, you're not my real father!" then when he's in his late teens the man behind the curtain will miraculously turn up and want to see the the boy's father. The typical stepdad arc.
And of course it will be some thugmaxxed chad who will ask for money and be a bad influence, introducing the kid to drugs and crime and martial arts he will use to beat the shit out of his daddy, but also fucking hoes, completly negating years of liberal cuck education :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

As Esther Vilar put it : "children as hostages".

She initially meant that children are held hostages against their father, but with the sexual revolution many children are born out of wedlock or from adultery so children are held hostages not against their progenitor, but against society as a whole.

Basically mothers blackmail society into giving them resources and protection for the sake of their innocent children. It's as simple as that.

What to do, you may ask ? Well the thing about blackmail is that you never give in to it.

Last edited:
Its a someone else's spawn not his. He owes it nothing and shouldnt feel himself guilty for that which he has nothing to do with, because it's what defines cuckoldry: bearing responsibility/obligations for that which you dont own and cant control.

Cackled a lot at his last paragraph, BASED.

Are white people brain dead? Genuine question. How many fucking times have I seen this EXACT song and dance on faggit.

"i wowk away fwom home"

"my wife is secwetive/distant"

"she has guy fwiends"

"i twust her"

"she's diffwent"

"she's loyal"

:soy:

Literal NPC script

"You are not the father, but you are the daddy."

Man, my sides are gone. I'm here about to roll out of this chair and onto the floor with that bullshit. Seriously? The stupid bitch seriously said that? This has to be fake as I'm laughing too hard at just that line. That's comedy gold.

Also, once again

"The entire call was her just grovelling that she can't do this alone, the other guy meant nothing and how she loves me."

Alpha fuxx Beta buxx proven. They want chad genes and cuck means.

I fucking hate whores SO MUCH its unreal. Imagine leeching off of a man's money, car, house and still having the depravity, the God damned AUDACITY to even think of cucking him, let alone going through with it.

Good job on this man. May Allah burn this whore in hell.

What

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

What? Where's the trick lol? I only see the trick on her part. She wanted other guy to raise HER child, knowing she wouldnt be able raise it by herself. All he could do was to exempt himself from this joy. And now she's on her own, with HER child that she decided to bear but without free cuck to pay for it. The whore has got into her own trap, a prime example of justice on earth.
"You are not the father, but you are the daddy."

Man, my sides are gone. I'm here about to roll out of this chair and onto the floor with that bullshit. Seriously? The stupid bitch seriously said that? This has to be fake as I'm laughing too hard at just that line. That's comedy gold.
"You're not a healthy man who is allowed to procreate and spread semen, but you are the cuck who raises not his children. Its your ecological niche."

Last edited:
these faggots can go and fuck them selves.

It's also funny how they whimper about muh a poor kid who's been left with incompetent mother and suggest to butcher it trough abortion.