Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Fagetry or Trannyism, which is worse?

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
Do you think it is better for a faget to get a sex change so he lives life as a woman or at least someone who looks like a woman? Would you be more disgusted by 2 men with eachother or a man with a tranny?

If a man has a tranny gf he is with a faget and a tranny whereas if a man has a faget bf he is just with a faget so by default this is one less crime.

iu

You're also a faggot in case you fuck a tranny. No lame excuses like "oh but he looks like a girl". The problem is, you know that's not a fucking girl. If you do it, you're a faggot who hopefully will die of AIDS. End of story.

a man with a tranny is a million times worse

You're also a faggot in case you fuck a tranny. No lame excuses like "oh but he looks like a girl". The problem is, you know that's not a fucking girl. If you do it, you're a faggot who hopefully will die of AIDS. End of story.

Hear me out. If trannies could be legit (complete identical change down to the chromosomes) I posit that it would actually be a good thing since it would help balance SMV through the law of supply and demand.

whats with all the gay threads

both must hang

Trannyism is waaaaaaaaay worse

Do you think it is better for a faget to get a sex change so he lives life as a woman or at least someone who looks like a woman? Would you be more disgusted by 2 men with eachother or a man with a tranny?

If a man has a tranny gf he is with a faget and a tranny whereas if a man has a faget bf he is just with a faget so by default this is one less crime.

I smell cope.

Joking, your logic checks out. There's a reason why transgenderism came after homosexuality. It's because it is a step further in the degree of degeneracy.

It's all gay 1 way or another

I dunno. Which is worse, having horse shit thrown in your face, or having bovine shit thrown in your face?