Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fag says that nowadays it's easier to have sex with straight men because of feminism and cultural marxism

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxv7mMBfHRw

It's in Spanish. I found it in another forum called burbuja.info (no homo) and it's a video of an old fag giving "advice" on how to fuck with straight men or sucking cocks :feelspuke: But what shocked me most is that he says "in the 90s this was harder, but nowadays it's much easier to fuck with straight guys because thanks to feminism, cultural marxism and all that shit, it's very hard for straight men to find a woman and they're so horny they're open to try new things" :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:. Personally I would never do that even if I was the horniest mf but I can see some truth in that, have you noticed how popular femboys, traps and other gay fetishes are becoming? Do you think all femboy worshippers are gay/bi or just shitposting? I think not. Maybe stormfrontcels are right and there's a conspiracy to push feminism, make straight men gay and reduce population...

If straight dudes are fucking this grandpa then its beyond over, we are so past over that over looks like a tiny dot.

Feminism in spain is like cancer
Only nuke can solve it

If straight dudes are fucking this grandpa then its beyond over, we are so past over that over looks like a tiny dot.
I remember setting my bumble to men for a night because I was wondering what it's like and I instantly got more likes in a few hours from attractive men than I ever did from women in my entire time using the app. and the women were all either fat or ugly

JFL, please tell me he's LARPing... :feelswhat:

Though some users on this site here would definitely be doing this. :feelskek:

I remember setting my bumble to men for a night because I was wondering what it's like and I instantly got more likes in a few hours from attractive men than I ever did from women in my entire time using the app. and the women were all either fat or ugly
Men have lower standards in everything, it seem so. I don't know how you look like but presume better than this considering you're probably much younger and those Men were gay.

I just don't see a straight Men turning gay due to desperation. Maybe those guys this old dude is talking about were closeted gays.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxv7mMBfHRw

It's in Spanish. I found it in another forum called burbuja.info (no homo) and it's a video of an old fag giving "advice" on how to fuck with straight men or sucking cocks :feelspuke: But what shocked me most is that he says "in the 90s this was harder, but nowadays it's much easier to fuck with straight guys because thanks to feminism, cultural marxism and all that shit, it's very hard for straight men to find a woman and they're so horny they're open to try new things" :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:.

They only way you'd believe this shit is if you were a faggot yourself and you're trying to rationalize it.

1. The logic doesn't even make sense because a man who is ACTUALLY STRAIGHT has zero sexual attraction to men, in fact the idea of having sex with a man DISGUSTS THEM.

2. What this guy is actually targeting is closeted/bisexual men who have "LIVED AS STRAIGHT" all their lives and avoided doing gay shit due to the taboo of it and feelings of shame. BUT THEY WERE NEVER STRAIGHT.

3. This shit is as stupid as saying if you go to prison you'll fuck men. There is no circumstance under which I would be "desperate enough" to have sex with a man because "desperation" is not a factor. It's like being "desperate enough" to drink acid if you are thirsty, thirst doesn't work like that and acid wouldn't quench your thirst anyways.

A straight man fucking a man to satisfy his sexual needs is like any human eating steel nails to satiate their hunger or drinking hydrochloride acid to quench their thirst. The logic doesn't make sense. Metal doesn't make your mouth water and acid doesn't make you feel thirsty.

Men have lower standards in everything, it seem so. I don't know how you look like but presume better than this considering you're probably much younger and those Men were gay.

I just don't see a straight Men turning gay due to desperation. Maybe those guys this old dude is talking about were closeted gays.
My point exactly. You are either straight, gay or bi, there is no "straight but I'll fuck men", that's not how that shit works.

idk much about the gay community( :feelspuke: ) myself but from the shit that's been forced down my throat I know there's like certain types faggots are attracted to they call them bear, buck, whatever the fuck. I assume this dude has appeal to special fucked up people. but yes they were probably already gay

Well if you're gay life is easier today... Like, water is wet...
But life is harder if you're straight so it's not so convenient...

Looks like you found the reason @Broly hasn’t been around OP. :feelskek:

I was gonna say something about trannies but I don't wanna get banned. I'll just say there's a reason why certain activities are becoming popular these days that weren't popular in the 90s.

This is precisely why this site is so vehemently anti-faggot. You give these QUEERS an inch, they will take a mile. Spreading AIDS is the gay agenda. Remember much like how a female slut fucks some ugly guy she regretted-- and tries to call that rape-- you AS A MAN, do not have that option. Once you play around in queer street, and find that that's not you, THERE'S NO COMING BACK. No one will cry your tears, lib or conservacuck, about how you were "tricked." You deserve to be laughed at. YOU ARE A FAGGOT, even worse, a jailhouse gay, with no sexual conviction. You got exactly what you deserved for swimming in gay waters.

Last edited:
I assume the admins are disgusted by the recent tranny/LGBT threads.

it's very hard for straight men to find a woman and they're so horny they're open to try new things"
Absolutely brutal blackpill
Over for men in 21st century.
have you noticed how popular femboys, traps and other gay fetishes are becoming?
A quarter of zoomers identify as LGBT.
Yes, degeneracy is indeed on the rise.
Do you think all femboy worshippers are gay/bi or just shitposting?
Some are shitposters memeing about it but most are serious about it ultimately.

What a retarded logic, it's as if he believes feminism made more men gay.

Wtf does this boomer knows anyway? Go wreck the economy or something

#graciasjudíos

It definitely has. I'm in a major city and men are infinitely more effeminate on average than a decade or two ago. This also corresponds with massively increased estrogen levels. Alex Jones was right about stuff in the water turning the frogs gay (someone had a great thread about female birth control pills getting in the water, to say nothing about the other estrogenic chemicals we are inundated by constantly). Works on humans too. There's nothing unreasonable about what he's saying. Plenty of men go gay simply by being placed in jail so why wouldn't this be possible?

Last edited:

that old fag is being logical when he's saying there's a simple reason why tricking "straights" to "experiment" is easier now than the 90s. I dont understand your logic

Last edited:
I was gonna say something about trannies but I don't wanna get banned. I'll just say there's a reason why certain activities are becoming popular these days that weren't popular in the 90s.
its simply because in the 90s fags got tortured

It definitely has. I'm in a major city and men are infinitely more effeminate on average than a decade or two ago. This also corresponds with massively increased estrogen levels. Alex Jones was right about stuff in the water turning the frogs gay (someone had a great thread about female birth control pills getting in the water, to say nothing about the other estrogenic chemicals we are inundated by constantly). Works on humans too. There's nothing unreasonable about what he's saying. Plenty of men go gay simply by being placed in jail so why wouldn't this be possible?
In many places in Latin America there is no water recycling . Don't know if that's the case where this fag is from.

that old fag is being logical when he's saying there's a simple reason why tricking "straights" to "experiment" is easier now than the 90s. I dont understand your logic
I disagree. His logic doesn't apply if the man is truly straight. Lack of opportunity to get sex won't make you gay. It's just easier being gay today because it's encouraged, which is wrong.

Machine Gun GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back