Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fading away

nofuture2002

nofuture2002

Self-banned
-
Well my fellow brocels, looks like the constant stress and bs that comes with this fucked up world has finally caught up to me.

I guess all the years of nonstop stress, agony, and suffering eventually catches up to you one way or another whether that's by you going completely insane because of what you've been through or you simply dropping dead because your body can't handle the pressure of life anymore.

When talking about serial killers and mass murderers, the one person who never gets brought up in the conversation is LIFE itself because we all LIFE is the more murderous and evil of them all.

No matter when, where, how, it will always find a way to get to you but knowing the society that we live in, they will probably tell us to stuck it up and go back to our miserable jobs.

Losing my sanity has always been one of my many, many fears but with being brought into a world that have no respect or compassion for the common man, it was only about time ....

Let's all go insane

i’ve been there, take it a step at a time and try your best to reconcile with what you can change, then take another step from there to change, rinse and repeat until you finally reach an epiphany