Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Facts about Currywhores.

ragequiter

ragequiter

I hate মাইকীs কেলা Assamcel Plays DoTA 2
★★
Some facts I have observed in Currywhores-
1. 10/12 years they were huge Justin Bieber followers.
2. Now they are huge BTS and Korean bands fans. Some noodlewhores from my place in NorthEast India have gone to Korea just to marry a average looking NoodleCuck.
3. Girls from Northeast India are the best worst. They will show off and later get married to a mainland Indian who smells really bad.
4. The ugly curry whores calls themselves pure because they cannot get a guy just like want.
5. Average curry whores smells really bad. And they gain weight after the age of 28.

i dont know man im listening your sig rn

Shitskin curry cope.

2. Now they are huge BTS and Korean bands fans. Some noodlewhores from my place in NorthEast India have gone to Korea just to marry a average looking NoodleCuck.
3. Girls from Northeast India are the best worst. They will show off and later get married to a mainland Indian who smells really bad.
4. The ugly curry whores calls themselves pure because they cannot get a guy just like want.
5. Average curry whores smells really bad. And they gain weight after the age of 28.
What's up AssamBhai

NorthEast and Nepali girls are cute, if my parents had moved to Nepal (original plan) instead of Chadstralia, I could have been a happy normie

Now they are huge BTS and Korean bands fans. Some noodlewhores from my place in NorthEast India have gone to Korea just to marry a average looking NoodleCuck.
Lifefuel for ricecels

Sheboons are worse

I want to stick my nose in a currywhores ass

I want to stick my nose in a currywhores ass

Sorry brocel im drunk
It’s cool man. Ngl I probably would given the chance too, as long as she wasn’t fat. I’m too touch starved to turn it down.

The curry whores here are trying to larp as ‘Asian’ but fail.

Kela. Kenekua asa. Finally Axom r pora fellow incel ok log palu.

ewww curry

smells bad bro

North Eastern chinkwhores are more degenerate promiscuous than mainland curry whores

Like East Asian? And where at?
Yeah they bascially try to leech over the 'exoticness' of asianfoids, but it doesn't really hit the mark I find. I see asian foids are still fawned over more. They hang around asian foids mostly and adopt the same characteristics the ones born here do.

Abey kela, north eastern sluts are the absolute worst holy shit. Finally someone who gets it. Most toxic women in all of pajeetland

Yeah they bascially try to leech over the 'exoticness' of asianfoids, but it doesn't really hit the mark I find. I see asian foids are still fawned over more. They hang around asian foids mostly and adopt the same characteristics the ones born here do.
Interesting, I haven’t seen this, maybe I’m less exposed to it though. I think because of colorism, East Asian will usually have the advantage over South Asian, with SEA somewhere in between.

Interesting, I haven’t seen this, maybe I’m less exposed to it though. I think because of colorism, East Asian will usually have the advantage over South Asian, with SEA somewhere in between.
Yeah I live almost smack dab in the middle of where immigrants are, so I kind of grew up seeing how things changed. The ambition of immigrant whores to assimilate and larp like ‘westernized’ whores so they fit in, is crazy now, it wasn’t this bad like 10 years ago. On the top end some Kashmir currywhores can surpass East Asia whores, but on average Asian whores mog.

Abey kela, north eastern sluts are the absolute worst holy shit. Finally someone who gets it. Most toxic women in all of pajeetland
Can Just Br Curry game work in Myanmar etc?

Yeah I live almost smack dab in the middle of where immigrants are, so I kind of grew up seeing how things changed. The ambition of immigrant whores to assimilate and larp like ‘westernized’ whores so they fit in, is crazy now, it wasn’t this bad like 10 years ago. On the top end some Kashmir currywhores can surpass East Asia whores, but on average Asian whores mog.
Kashmiri curry whores are gigastacy of Pajeetland

Guwahati r sowali bilak ek number or whore
guwahatir suwali bur sobotse dangor superficial rendi hoi, dekhat eku khaas nai kintu expectations kiba beleg e

Can Just Br Curry game work in Myanmar etc?
If it does that’s my one chance of ascension. SEAwhores don’t look nearly as good as European women but I’d rather take a trip to slay pussy authentically than take one to fuck blown out prostitutes

Last edited:
guwahatir suwali bur sobotse dangor superficial rendi hoi, dekhat eku khaas nai kintu expectations kiba beleg e
Kire tumio o axomiya be