Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fact: You all have mommy issues

Hades

Hades

Recruit
★★
Don't try to cope your way out of this one boyos

Not realy, my mom is nice, but she is wayyy too low IQ to have children, and she had 2... It should be illegal for people who haven´t finished highschool to have kids.

Proof? Also: I think people here have more daddy issues than mommy issues.

I do, mommy was extremely strict and controlling. She made me promise I would never have sex before marriage or I would die.

Probably. Sometimes it seems like she has no idea how to be a mother. I also barely have a dad.

What do you mean? Are you saying that inceldom somehow coincides with mommy issues?

All you do is make troll posts. at least this one is better than "sometimes i think i'm chad"

No incels don't have mommy issues, that's just a bluepill narrative. we have ugly face issues

Hades said:
Don't try to cope your way out of this one boyos

Nah, i just lost the fucking genetic lottery.

TheVman said:
All you do is make troll posts. at least this one is better than "sometimes i think i'm chad"

No incels don't have mommy issues, that's just a bluepill narrative. we have ugly face issues

troll post are the new norm arent they 
tenor.gif