Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Fact] Ugly females are completely useless

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
In my opinion.
I can't think of any use ugly foids have. They are not good for sex because they are ugly, they are not good for reproduction because the son will be incel, they are not good for status, they will just lower it, they are not even good for company because they would be just a constant reminder of how you failed in life

and they SMV mog chadlite

I'd be happy with a human female most people consider ugly, but they wouldn't want me, they only want Chad.

In my opinion.
I can't think of any use ugly foids have. They are not good for sex because they are ugly, they are not good for reproduction because the son will be incel, they are not good for status, they will just lower it, they are not even good for company because they would be just a constant reminder of how you failed in life
Women feel exactly the same way about us.

Shitty thread tbh

In my opinion.

Incel: Ugly women are useless

Landwhale: Hold my tampon

ugly women are like pieces of dogshits being sold for a very high price.

They are not good for sex because they are ugly, they are not good for reproduction because the son will be incel, they are not good for status, they will just lower it, they are not even good for company because they would be just a constant reminder of how you failed in life
this is why we're incels

this is why we're incels

No, some of us are willing to be with unattractive women (to a degree). They all want higher quality guys so it doesn’t matter if we want them or not. I’ve been rejected hundreds of times and approached pretty much all 2-4s.

Ugly females can work in rice fields

Cope, ugly foids don't want us anyway
what I meant is that the same reasons you listed are the ones that make us usless in the eyes of women.
change the world "foids" with "males" and re-read your post:
I can't think of any use ugly MALES have. They are not good for sex because they are ugly, they are not good for reproduction because the son will be incel, they are not good for status, they will just lower it, they are not even good for company because they would be just a constant reminder of how you failed in life

what I meant is that the same reasons you listed are the ones that make us usless in the eyes of women.
change the world "foids" with "males" and re-read your post:
And? Who the fuck cares what foids think

And? Who the fuck cares what foids think
and nothing bro...
I just find it funny that a single word can make your thought process identical to the one of a random slutty femoid that you despise so much.
if u think in this way maybe you're not so different from them.

and nothing bro...
I just find it funny that a single word can make your thought process identical to the one of a random slutty femoid that you despise so much.
if u think in this way maybe you're not so different from them.
Males are different from femoids, it's ok to rate females on their looks because they are bad at everything. Men on the other hand have many important features besides looks, so rating us on looks is retarded

Males are different from femoids, it's ok to rate females on their looks because they are bad at everything. Men on the other hand have many important features besides looks, so rating us on looks is retarded
a person who knows the pain of being ugly will never judge other people in the same superficial way.
shaming ugly people = typical fakecel behavior

a person who knows the pain of being ugly will never judge other people in the same superficial way.
shaming is a :soy: word

ugly foids are ruder to ugly men
:soy: SHAMING

etc. OP is just making a rational point. The only thing I don't agree with is
because they would be just a constant reminder of how you failed in life
since being an ugly male means failure in life no matter what

ugly women should be in an ideal world partners for ugly men but not in this cucked world

Very true man, I can say that some women are unpleasant to look at (very masculine, tall, strong jaw, broad shoulders, etc.), but saying that they are useless is a typical normie behaviour. Also

they are not good for reproduction because the son will be incel
Very masculine (ugly) foids create masculine sons (chads).

ugly females are used as stepping stones for young chads so they can move on to stacys

If you dont agree you are a cuck

Landwhales mog everyone here on the SMV regardless of surgery and gymceling.

ugly foids are useless, I agree