Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill FACT: if you are 6'+ you are a fakecel that can ascend via gym.

implying that stbo2cel would be a slayer if he gymcelled lol

Thanks for saying that because it´s so true I am so tired of people claiming face is everything (although I agree for the most part) but if you are tall and get a bodybuilder body and your face isn´t messed up then you will be able to get a girlfriend for sure no doubt about it.

There's a limit of how much hypertrophy can be applied to a muscle fiber. So less fibers initially - less growth potential.
Hyperplasia would actually open doors to infinite muscle growth, but from what I know it is impossible.
It's really unlikely your muscle fiber count is that far below normal. Especially if you're 6'+. If you're sure you're doing absolutely everything right, you've gotten lab work done proving your hormones are completely fine, then you may really be that unlucky, and you have my condolences.

Coping for what? You wanna say I'm chad cause I'm tall? :)
No, just you can get a girl if you’re over 6ft and not an autist. Only autistic chad could get a gf tbh

It's really unlikely your muscle fiber count is that far below normal. Especially if you're 6'+. If you're sure you're doing absolutely everything right, you've gotten lab work done proving your hormones are completely fine, then you may really be that unlucky, and you have my condolences.
I remember my first pull up test at school. I was 6 or 7. None of us kids was training. Pure genetics test. I was the only one not being able to do single one pull up. So yeah, I'm genetic loser in that regard.
No joke - last month doing that fuking single pull up for the first time without resistance bands was one of the best moments in my life. I trully believed I'm never going to achieve that.
My hormones btw are not good - they are great. Lab test results shocked me. But I guess it has more to do with my happy lifestyle (good food, enough sleep, no stress, love my job).

tall guys have no right to complain about anything . Idc if NW7 or 2” dick. No right. Height > everything

Why do i see all these flea sized swagfags holding hands with girls that barely got out of middle school around here? Enough of all this coping. Height is definitely a part of the issue, but face is far more. And especially your frame/build.

Itt short people say height is important and tall ones say face

so many tall fags coping in the comments. you can keep telling BS to yourself, it wont change the fact that you CHOOSE to be an incel. end of story.

Oh look, another "trait that I don't have is literally the most important" thread

nope. face doesnt matter in that case unless you have scars in all your face and looks like a monster.
good frame and shoulders? theres programs to get those via gym.
Probably one of the dumbest posts that I've read here in the past few months tbh

The reason tall skinny people have trouble gaining muscle is because they have trouble eating enough. Combine a naturally low stomach capacity with a natural tendency to avoid food, and you get your classic lanky hardgainer who claims he eats a ton and still can't gain weight. Pretty much the opposite of your standard issue lardass with a large stomach capacity and a proclivity to eat emotionally.

They also have more trouble moving weight than shorter people because their long bones increase the range of motion through which they have to move that weight.

So fatties have a bit of an advantage over skinny guys in pure muscle-building. While the skinny guy has to accept statistically slower strength increases due to his bone structure and eat a lot more than he'd like to achieve the caloric surplus he needs to grow, the fat guy can usually gain muscle and lose fat concurrently since he's already pre-bulked, and his bone structure probably doesn't put him at a disadvantage.

However, pretty much every disadvantage the skinny guy has can be overcome, and if he's able to push himself past his comfort zone consistently for a long enough period, he's ultimately the best off out of everyone.
This is the kind of post that an endomorph who thinks that grass is greener on the other side would make

so many tall fags coping in the comments. you can keep telling BS to yourself, it wont change the fact that you CHOOSE to be an incel. end of story.
Ok knower of the universe, guess all rejections i had didnt matter and i should just stop complaining :D

Your statement is as moronic as all those white privilege bullshit you see from sites like BuzzFeed

Ok knower of the universe, guess all rejections i had didnt matter and i should just stop complaining :D

Your statement is as moronic as all those white privilege bullshit you see from sites like BuzzFeed
yes bro im sure u gymaxx right? can i have a pic?

Height is cope

It is all about race and face

I have seen short white chads slay

however if you are a literal midget its over for you
giga cope
height is also important
sub5'10 and u r death ded srs

i would be in the gym lifting iron every day if it meant i could grow taller

6 is already volcel tier tbh gymcelling not needed