Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Fact] Femoids are responsible for all the evil in humanity.

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
Okay so you might be wondering how are females responsible for evils of both females and males? Well it's simple...
Females are the selectors in our species, they decide who get's to reproduce and who doesn't, which traits get passed on to next generation and which don't.
It is their sole responsibility to make sure traits like affinity to criminality, violence, degeneracy, etc don't get passed on.
Every single criminal or sociopathic guy is a testament to incompetence and evilness of females. They had one job.

Ever seen a guy that beat you up with a femoid? 
Well she is responsible for your pain as much as that guy since she is rewarding him with sex.
Femoids reward criminals and degenerates with sex daily, so they are no better than them.

Stefan Molyneux made an excellent video about this topic, but i forgot the name, i would appreciate if some one could find it.

That Stefan podcast was cringey as fuck but it was still accurate as fuck. Women perpetuate criminal behavior. This is especially true in the black community where they keep breeding with the biggest thugs around.

Funny how Eve, the woman was the one to be tempted by the serpent to eat off the tree she wasnt suppose to, instead of Adam the man.

Women caused all world wars, genocides and tragedies throughout history? I hate femoids too but I think you're giving these bimbos too much credit.

But dont both parties decide who want to reproduce though? The man is the one shooting his cum in her pussy

The fact that they get to choose what they do with their bodies has to be the greatest mistake done by men of all time.

Even Apostle Paul told us not to listen, and give females the voice and authority. They were simply not designed for this.

jagged0 said:
Women caused all world wars, genocides and tragedies throughout history? I hate femoids too but I think you're giving these bimbos too much credit.

This. I dont recall woman having to do anything with Hitler and the Assasination of the Austrian Archduke

Nautica1983 said:
This. I dont recall woman having to do anything with Hitler and the Assasination of the Austrian Archduke

You're missing the point, they were breeding sociopathic men who liked wars for generations.
If they did their jobs we wouldn't have wars.

Nautica1983 said:
Funny how Eve, the woman was the one to be tempted by the serpent to eat off the tree she wasnt suppose to, instead of Adam the man.

1 timothy 2 11-14
Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control.

females pick the best looking males, criminal or not

Nautica1983 said:
But dont  both parties decide who want to reproduce though? The man is the one shooting his cum in her pussy

Men will always seek pussy that's how we're wired, women are wired to be picky, it was their job to pick a mate that would contribute most to society.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back