Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Facial recession = unpleasant and inaudible voice?

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I just saw a video that had a guy with terrible facial recession and downward growth struggle with getting his voice heard. I immediately recognized myself in his struggle. Having to listen to his boring, unacoustic voice is making me realize why people rarely care to listen to what I have to say.

Do you have a recording? I think you are describing my voice

Do you have a recording? I think you are describing my voice
No, and I'm sorry but I don't want to link the video to not give away my country.

But to describe the experience, you always have to time your sentences precisely to not drown in anyone else's speech.

When I was in 8th grade my Spanish teacher said I had a deep voice:chad:
Eh, not talking about depth really. A voice can be deep or light and still be either good or bad. But obviously depth is generally better, yeah.

No, and I'm sorry but I don't want to link the video to not give away my country.

But to describe the experience, you always have to time your sentences precisely to not drown in anyone else's speech.

Eh, not talking about depth really. A voice can be deep or light and still be either good or bad. But obviously depth is generally better, yeah.
Can confirm, my voice is deep but also boring and unpleasant like you said

Can confirm, my voice is deep but also boring and unpleasant like you said
Yeah. Depth is honestly a meme. A sharp and (relatively) light voice is actually pretty sexy for a man.

Do you think your voice sounds good on recordings too?
Idk, but few people irl have complemented me on my voice before ngl. It's actually kinda ironic how everything about me, in terms of appearence, absolutely sucks, yet l sound pretty good.

Idk, but few people irl have complemented me on my voice before ngl. It's actually kinda ironic how everything about me, in terms of appearence, absolutely sucks, yet l sound pretty good.
Alright. Nice. :panties: