Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Facial implant results. LTN to chad

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
Dr Defranq full facial implants. Zygoamatic arch, Wrap around jaw and midface implants

Do you know the cost & recovery process?

Do you know the cost & recovery process?
Didn't quote the cost of the implants but expect to pay no less than 120-130K for a transformation like this from Defrancq. Recovery is fairly straight forward and easy compared to double jaw surgery where they actually cut your bones

@Left4DeadNiggER @Suicidal Schizoid

Recovery is fairly straight forward and easy compared to double jaw surgery where they actually cut your bones
I see, I expected the zygo modifications would be pretty taxing on the body. To fix my bite I'd need double jaw :feelsbadman:

how the fuck am i supposed to get enough money for this shit tho

OMG he is so insecure and needs therapy ASAP!!! Look how miserable he has become as a result of it!!! He probably is even more insecure and suicidal now!!! Because it definitely works that way!!!

Didn't quote the cost of the implants but expect to pay no less than 120-130K for a transformation like this from Defrancq. Recovery is fairly straight forward and easy compared to double jaw surgery where they actually cut your bones
I thought shit like this was 30k

That is only for the jaw implant. This guy fot full face implant
Well the only changes I notice are his fixed septum, contacts, and the jw so he got scammed with the other implants