Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Facial Fillers are an easy way to ascend

copiumdealer

copiumdealer

Banned
-
some lifeFuel for you guys…
I seriously consider going for facial fillers.
It’s easy and the cheapest way to ascend and reach a higher SMV.
At least where I live, they’re quiet cheap in comparison to surgeryMaxxing or other looksmaxxing roads people choose to follow

Maybe some of you guys can relate to this:
Since a teenager I’ve been sleeping on only 1 side (left side), which will result in facial asymmetry.
the right side of my jaw looks more “developed” than the left side.
The fillers will last 1 year, after that you have to get new ones.
I know that I won’t look like a Chad at all, but at least my SMV points increase by like +1 or +1.5.
I will take every point I can get.

Username checks out

I'm gonna need a couple gallons of filler

Maybe some of you guys can relate to this:
Since a teenager I’ve been sleeping on only 1 side (left side), which will result in facial asymmetry.
I have serious ptosis in my left eye. At the end of the day, my left eyelid droops down like 0.5cm while my right one hasn't dropped nearly as much. Just by changing the side on which I sleep (from left to right), this problem was immediately solved. It literally just took one night, and this despite the fact that the ptosis would have been considered very serious previously. I wake up with symmetrical upper eyelid exposure and it stays that way until the end. And with icehooding I can keep the hooded eyes for a lot longer.

And related to fillers, I did stretch the skin in my midface yesterday. Basically pulled it up and to the sides with my fingers starting somewhere arond the edges of the zyggos, then pulling towards the ear and temples. The difference was unbelievable. It almost completely removed my disgusting nasolabial folds and those "pockets" at the edges of my mouth. I'm not sure exactly yet which procedure will have a similar effect, but it seems to be an issue with the soft tissue. Maybe just a facelift. So no osteotomies or other highly invasive surgeries will be necessary. The underlying problem is obviously recession and a lack of bone support however it is unclear if bimax, mse or paranasial implants would have a similar effect. I guess if I do such a procedure more than 2-3 times I will probably look botched. But at the end of the day, everybody ages and will look old at some point. Nobody has a real solution for that.
For now I'm buying transparent tape that is specifically designed to lift up the skin in the face. With my old haircut I could have hidden it under the hair, right now I don't have that option.