Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Facial development after 18

P

PleaseBeNiceToMe

Banned
-
Does anybody have any info on this? Looking at pictures of people before/after college seems to indicate a high degree of facial growth in males during the ages of 18-22 specifically development of the jaw and chin, brow ridge, and forward growth of the maxilla, as well as a reduction in facial fat even if overall fat remains roughly the same. Is this total cope for young cells or does facial growth continue after 18.:( I am 17 and could use all of the aforementioned type of growth except browridge (I would look like a Neanderthal if my browridge continued to grow). More specifically a centimeter on my ramus and a longer and broader chin as well as a reduction in buccal fat could bring me from incel to high tier normie in the face and a couple millimeters more forward growth on my cheekbones would improve my eye area by improving width to height and decreasing the appearance of eye bags. If I still look like an incel when I’m 22 I’m going to jump off a building onto some foids walking by :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It is very different for many people, basically on a period of 18-40, you can mature in looks and ascend at any point and at any second you can lose your looks. Its very random and complicated, just hope that you can get more adult male likeness the older you get.
I`m 30 and look like a middle-school cancer patient, brutal :feelsohgod:

idk but even my family calls me ugly and makes fun of my balding so I know its gigaover

my uncle literally told me to my face that I should go SEAmaxx jfl jfl jfl jfl jfl jfl jfl

tbh :feelsrope:

I hope when my gymmaxx is over and my hair surgery is done I can at least be a low-tier normie so i can slay some gook or some slav whores pls god

I have suffered enough in this life pls its time for me to get some rest

It is very different for many people, basically on a period of 18-40, you can mature in looks and ascend at any point and at any second you can lose your looks. Its very random and complicated, just hope that you can get more adult male likeness the older you get.
I`m 30 and look like a middle-school cancer patient, brutal :feelsohgod:
I have good balding genetics just by looking at family history, and BOTH MY PARENTS have a stronger jaw then me (yes my mom has a more masculine and square jaw than me) so I think it will get better :(

It all went wrong for me and I became even more recessed, kek

Grow a beard to hide your face. That’s what I do. Nobody can see my boyface.

My face virilized a bit in my 20s, especially once I started working out. I have seen steroids cause huge changes in people's faces too, some good, some bad.

View: https://youtu.be/jfMKayNbPkQ

everyone who gets a glow up in their 20s gets it because they started working out. Sorry but most of your facial development is done by the time you're 18-19. You might be able to grow a beard but that's about it.

I wanna be 6’2 before i hit 20, will happen hopefully or im fucked