Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Facial bloat is the worst thing a man can have.

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
There's a professor in my school who's probably around 30 and all the girls are crazy about him. The thing is, if I applied regular lookism ratings to him, he would get mogged by all the Chads in school. His eye area is meh, his jaw is average, his nose is kinda big. But his facial harmony is perfect. His skin doesn't droop or bloat, and is perfectly supported by his bones. Meanwhile, I'm 10 years younger and look like I'm 30 lbs overweight at 10% bf because of shit bone support.

The struggle, my dude.

if you cant lose body fat% to get rid of the bloat then yes, it is.

No, balding is way too worse than this shit.

Take 2k mg of vitamin c every day but take it naturally from fruits like oranges, camu camu etc.

Easy fix. Big long and thuck nose is the worst.

thought this was a zyros thread lol.

how to unbloat?
No real way. A combo of cheek osteotomy and double jaw surgery + chin wing osteotomy is what I'm gonna try. Then gonna try to cut even lower.

No real way. A combo of cheek osteotomy and double jaw surgery + chin wing osteotomy is what I'm gonna try. Then gonna try to cut even lower.
i thought gymcelling was an option?

Meeks is 9/10 ffs.
Still, hair transplants are pretty cheap, and they're permanent. Compare that to all the osteotomies you have to get just to not look like a potato, and it's easy to see why facial bloat is worse.

i thought gymcelling was an option?
How does that work? The gym ain't gonna grow your bones. I'm already low bf, but my lower third is too small compared to the rest of my face, so my cheeks have bad support and look bloated and saggy.

There's a professor in my school who's probably around 30 and all the girls are crazy about him. The thing is, if I applied regular lookism ratings to him, he would get mogged by all the Chads in school. His eye area is meh, his jaw is average, his nose is kinda big. But his facial harmony is perfect. His skin doesn't droop or bloat, and is perfectly supported by his bones. Meanwhile, I'm 10 years younger and look like I'm 30 lbs overweight at 10% bf because of shit bone support.

I’m not buying this, pic of this guy or you’re a storycel.

True dat. Bones. Also, fat distribution - you may be super low bf, but I feel your genes dictate that you store lots in your face then you’re fucked. I’ve seen guys with flabby, bodies but lean faces, and I’ve seen lean guys with chubby faces.

I look bloated primarily because I’m predisposed to higher bodyfat because of Indian genetics. I started off skinnyfat but never got “lean”.

Shit genes are a sexual death sentence

My face has zero bloat right now. I'm eating a diet of low sodium, high potassium, drink over a gallon of water, and I take 3g of vitamin C a day. Body fat is in the 10-12% range.

facial bloat is bad but body bloat is good

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back