Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Facial bloat is legit the worst incel trait

itsOVER

itsOVER

Banned
-
Most other stuff can be improved on to some degree. If your lower third is recessed you can get jaw surgery. If your eyes are shit you can improve them a bit with fillers and blepharoplasty. Hair you can get a hair transplant.

But if you are genetically predestined to store fat in your face, YOU'RE FUCKED BOYO.

It removes any dimorphism you may have had and everyone always thinks you look fat even when you're not. That round fat moonface is the typical look of an incel.

quite the opposite actually. you can lose weight to remove the bloat and this has been done before by millions worldwide whilst on the other hand you cant change stuff like your nose area, acne etc.

Bloated look is due to lack of bone mass/projection, Lower third implants can stretch your face make you look less bloated.

Try stretching the skin around your face its gives the effect of making it look more defined

quite the opposite actually. you can lose weight to remove the bloat and this has been done before by millions worldwide whilst on the other hand you cant change stuff like your nose area, acne etc.

If you have subhuman fat storage genetics you won't lose that fat in your face though.

Bloated look is due to lack of bone mass/projection, Lower third implants can stretch your face make you look less bloated.

Try stretching the skin around your face its gives the effect of making it look more defined

I can't exactly walk around stretching my face.

lots of times facial bloat is mostly water retention, which usually comes from shit diet.

How do I know if I have this?

lots of times facial bloat is mostly water retention, which usually comes from shit diet.

I mean legit bloat like mine obviously. Not a guy saying 'all I eat all day is chocolate and chips, why am I fat and bloated' because that's obviously easy to fix.

I've tried everything. Keto, vitamin C megadosing...nothing works.

Facial bloatness is caused by weak bones. If I got my lower third fixed I wouldn't bloat there.

Can you give us advices on how to get rid of the bloat since you seem to have a lot of experience with it ?

Can you give us advices on how to get rid of the bloat since you seem to have a lot of experience with it ?

Lower consumption of carbs, sodium and sugar. Do not binge eat.

/bloatboiz/ crew

It never began for us.

Does your face have sharp defined features?

If not you have it. It might be from either fat storage or recessed bones.
I have jawline not much else

This has always been my #1 issue. My cheeks are somewhat hollow, but the other sides of my face are bloated af.

Kek, even a lot of guys fatter than I am have less facial bloat.

acne is the worst. The scars it leaves even after its gone away stay forever. Too top it off it cn be on your face, back, chest, and even ass

My face look more skinny in the mirror but i remember looking at front facing phone camera my face looks fat and round

acne is the worst. The scars it leaves even after its gone away stay forever
Acne has one of the easiest cures via the drug Accutane. As far as the scars, I have seen mild improvement with microneedling and might try laser peels later, but that is the lowest of my priorities since the overall structure of the face is a million times more important.

Back to my best friend ItsOver - once again he is showing his idiocy with a thread like this. If you consistently eat lower carbs and lower sodium for months on end, you should see a definite improvement. I have done this with success. If you want to be a normie who gives up after 1 month and complain about it, then go ahead. Surgically, you can also get various implants/fillers to compensate for a round face, the same as eyes. Also, buccal fat removal can have positive results on some candidates where there is a fullness in the lower cheek area.

This kind of misinformation from OP is promulgated when you take your advice from incels on forums like this who haven't actually consulted with surgeons and have never had any operations themselves.

Also, regarding a hair transplant - If anything, one procedure will leave you looking with kinky strawlike hair up close. From far away and in normal non-aspie selfies, it looks great, but you will want to rope when looking in a bathroom mirror with overhead light. But good luck on that magical cure with some cheapo doctor in Turkey boyo!

Last edited:
My face look more skinny in the mirror but i remember looking at front facing phone camera my face looks fat and round

You have to hold your phone at least full arms length to avoid lens distortion.

Jaw srugery and all other bone modification surgeries are very invasive and can be life threatening as well, also it might fuck you up when you get old. Facial bloat can be easily cured with strict diet, discipline and gymceling. Stubborn bloats can be easily fixed by a very minor surgery, even simpler than removing big moles.

If you are incel because of bloat either you are a volcel or your bone is genuinely fucked.

Acne, pencil neck, moobs, receding chin. There are many worse traits.

Some people look bloated because their bones are recessed, others because they store too much facial fat. If you are in the latter category, there is good news :you just have to lose weight. But if you are in the former, it's over.

Acne has one of the easiest cures via the drug Accutane. As far as the scars, I have seen mild improvement with microneedling and might try laser peels later, but that is the lowest of my priorities since the overall structure of the face is a million times more important.

Back to my best friend ItsOver - once again he is showing his idiocy with a thread like this. If you consistently eat lower carbs and lower sodium for months on end, you should see a definite improvement. I have done this with success. If you want to be a normie who gives up after 1 month and complain about it, then go ahead. Surgically, you can also get various implants/fillers to compensate for a round face, the same as eyes. Also, buccal fat removal can have positive results on some candidates where there is a fullness in the lower cheek area.

This kind of misinformation from OP is promulgated when you take your advice from incels on forums like this who haven't actually consulted with surgeons and have never had any operations themselves.

Also, regarding a hair transplant - If anything, one procedure will leave you looking with kinky strawlike hair up close. From far away and in normal non-aspie selfies, it looks great, but you will want to rope when looking in a bathroom mirror with overhead light. But good luck on that magical cure with some cheapo doctor in Turkey boyo!

You absolute moron, fillers don't help cos the problem is TOO MUCH fat not too little. JFL at your low IQ.

Buccal fat removal means you age like shit.

Low carbs and sodium is cope if you still have loads of facial fat.

Looking good in pictures in the age of tinder is like 80% of the battle.

Some people look bloated because their bones are recessed, others because they store too much facial fat. If you are in the latter category, there is good news :you just have to lose weight. But if you are in the former, it's over.

Just lose weight bro...doesn't help if you're genetically inclined to store facial fat. You can be 10% bf but if you're storing it all in your face you're fucked.

Bloatcel checking in. No matter how lean I am, my face is still covered in bloaf.

Bloatcel checking in. No matter how lean I am, my face is still covered in bloat.

Lol, just drink a lot of water.
Face bloat is mainly a hydration issue, and if not you can still do facial exercises to build facial muscle.

facial bloat+ acne=death sentence

I would legit be 6/10 without facial bloat

You absolute moron, fillers don't help cos the problem is TOO MUCH fat not too little. JFL at your low IQ.

Buccal fat removal means you age like shit.

Low carbs and sodium is cope if you still have loads of facial fat.

Looking good in pictures in the age of tinder is like 80% of the battle.
I meant fillers for a rounded face shape, not due to bloat. Keep fueling your own delusions man.

Most other stuff can be improved on to some degree. If your lower third is recessed you can get jaw surgery. If your eyes are shit you can improve them a bit with fillers and blepharoplasty. Hair you can get a hair transplant.

But if you are genetically predestined to store fat in your face, YOU'RE FUCKED BOYO.

It removes any dimorphism you may have had and everyone always thinks you look fat even when you're not. That round fat moonface is the typical look of an incel.
It never even started.

Nose is the worst. Bloat doesnt make you ugly, it makes you unattractive but not ugly. You might not have sex appeal as if you were lean but the society accepts that

A big nose destroys lives. Right @RREEEEEEEEE ?

Nose is the worst. Bloat doesnt make you ugly, it makes you unattractive but not ugly. You might not have sex appeal as if you were lean but the society accepts that

A big nose destroys lives. Right @RREEEEEEEEE ?
A big nose in itself is fine, it's only a death sentence when it's wide, long and droopy as well.

Lol at all the watercels hurr durr drink more water meanwhile chad looks like a god no matter what

My bodyfat is at around 9% and my face is still fat and bloated. My genetics are horseshit. If I pinch my cheeks and pull the skin back I'm suddenly chad but at rest I'm a baby-faced weirdo.