Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Facetuned my face into a more "Chad" version of myself

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
IT WAS COMPLETE SUICIDEFUEL HOLY SHIT. I finally got a proper look at how i could have been born, facially speaking.
For my profile, i go from a 3/10 or so looking dude, to a normie/hightier normie
For my more front facing photo, i go from 4/10 to a HUGE boost in facial attractiveness and masculinity. I can finally say that i mogged myself.
What i changed was my chin position, jaw and ramus growth, smoothed out my forehead, and finally gave me more "hunter" type looking eyes.
I HIGHLY suggest you do this, not only for potentially using it as a guide for if you ever get plastic surgery, but also to see what your life could have been like.
I haven't posted the photos in here since i want to stay anon, plus i don't want myself to get turned into a meme.

How did you do this? I’m curious

How did you do this? I’m curious
Just go to the appstore on your phone and type in "Facetune"
as long as you can morph your image, then it will do what you need it to do

I gotta try this

Edit: Fuck that shit I have to do the work myself I don´t know how to photoshop I thought it would do it automatically.

Last edited: