Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Faceshape site. My "feminine" face does not look very different from my actual face

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
faceshape.com is a site where you can fuck around with images (age, gender swap, glasses, facial hair, etc.). No membership required and free.

I tried the gender swap and my actual face looks closer to my "female" version than my masculine version.

I was in denial for a long time, but I've always had other low T traits for most of my life: hypersensitive, worrier, never really liked roughhousing as a kid, always took a long time to build muscle (despite being a gymcel), tend to retain body fat, dicklet
you would think having a feminine face would make me look attractive, right? Wrong. Its the wrong type of feminine face - ethnic features, round & full cheeks, barely discernible jawline, short chin

I'll relate one experience: I know an old coworker who went from female to male. I was sitting around in the office and there were two other people in the shared office. One foid, who also knows the tranny, was describing him to the other person, and she commented "he looks more masculine than andinocel". I turned and sarcastically said "thanks", to which she answered "I was joking!"
I don't think she wasn't, though

Coming Out Love GIF by Hello All

Yeah I lack in dimorphism as well, although when FaceApp turned my pic into a woman's, the female version of me was a stacy.

Yeah I lack in dimorphism as well, although when FaceApp turned my pic into a woman's, the female version of me was a stacy.
Some kind of lack of dimorphism are actually good when genderswapped. They turn you into a very provocative and attractive foid

cia sting operation, avoid at all cost

mine still has a beard

this is why i dont trust anything anymore, its either malware or glowieware
Meh. I doubt it. If fbi or other intelligence wants to catch me, they can find my IP and doesn't need pictures. I've read the site terms of service, it's just a machine learning thingy where it steals pics of many people to serve the AI. Yes, it will be used for law purposes, but for our cases FBI doesn't need it.

Meh. I doubt it. If fbi or other intelligence wants to catch me, they can find my IP and doesn't need pictures. I've read the site terms of service, it's just a machine learning thingy where it steals pics of many people to serve the AI. Yes, it will be used for law purposes, but for our cases FBI doesn't need it.
they are printing 100% accurate masks of your face and sell them to black crackhead for 50 cents. the crackhead proceeds to shoot up a liquor store and they blame it on you. be careful

If you're a feminine-looking male, you either pull off the pretty boy look, or it never began for you.

B6FED824 A8F1 43A1 8904 38322A5833E9

Goebbels with chico
869E70CE C03F 4193 B1E6 E4DDAE84204D

Himmler with delon