Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Faced with the prospect of death, a woman dies better.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/5n4zPFhB7Os?si=xs4EsTJVTHUVWdo_

I've been relatively ill for a while now and while I can live a light life, I've tended to watch videos of sick or terminally ill people to get some relief.

On the one hand, there is always the man, abandoned, without support and waiting to die in the purest stoicism.

And then, there is the woman, who not only dies better than the man, but can more valiantly use the resources of others to improve their health conditions. And not only better treatments, but also the moral support of a partner, in those moments where we see that life is slipping away.

YIf it's hard to be sick and be sub8, imagine how fucked up it is to die with the best of care as an incel.

So fucking disgusting.

Thch Qung c self immolation

View: https://youtu.be/5n4zPFhB7Os?si=xs4EsTJVTHUVWdo_

I've been relatively ill for a while now and while I can live a light life, I've tended to watch videos of sick or terminally ill people to get some relief.

On the one hand, there is always the man, abandoned, without support and waiting to die in the purest stoicism.

And then, there is the woman, who not only dies better than the man, but can more valiantly use the resources of others to improve their health conditions. And not only better treatments, but also the moral support of a partner, in those moments where we see that life is slipping away.

YIf it's hard to be sick and be sub8, imagine how fucked up it is to die with the best of care as an incel.

So fucking disgusting.

women have been experience mogging me for every year of my life due to me being a sperg. it makes sense they would be more content with the life theyve lived.