Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Faced my biggest possible trigger at the mall today

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★
It was a very young couple at the mall supermarket.
They were buying kitchenware, a new skillet, exactly two matching coffee mugs, comfy blankets, and other things related to homemaking to warm up their new living space.

Both of them looked like they were late teens or very early twenties at best, at their peak.
Obviously everything is going well for them given they're happy and already get to play house at such an early age, buying these things and getting ready to live together.

I'm a 32 year old wageslave of 10 years, and have nothing in the way of romantic experience, let alone this type of peak experience that happens at the right time and place.
Not even the cope of finding a slightly younger girl and larping that I'm finally doing it too, that it's happening for me too, just a little bit later than normal.

However I think I'm just becoming dead inside, because these days I can take even this type of blow without flinching too much. I just notice it. File it in the right mental folder. Note the deepening gap between winners and losers. Keep going forward with my goals.

Soysex. Tbh.

Brutal no replypill.

Same I went to a restaurant(outdoor dining) today. All the fuckers in it were either couples or groups, they were all tall white robust slayers and Stacie’s. I was the only currycel midge there

Seeing younger people having loving relationships while I rot is extreme suifuel

Seeing younger people having loving relationships while I rot is extreme suifuel
Based. For me just watching young foids wasting this very few years they have of teendome beauty is just ragefuel for me.

it's not even younger people having relationships, of course they are having some kind of a relationship

it's the fact these successful couples appear to be living in a bubble of happiness almost
completely insulated by the degeneracy around them, they can have a serious relationship, live together, go to bed together, share everything
live life the way it's meant to be lived

hundreds of sad wageslaves around them will never have this, even if they find a hookup here and there, let alone have it during their peak years..

Last edited:
Wait till I tell you that they had passionate sex later that night

Wait till I tell you that they had passionate sex later that night
they had it long before getting ready to co-habit.. that they made it so far at 19-20 is the whole point of the thread

what do you think fellas @anon1822 @Mainländer @LastGerman

at least they weren’t making out in public. that seems to be accepted and encouraged behaviour here in sweden. so fucking brutal. :feelsree::feelsree:

Going to the mall is ropefuel

Going to the mall is ropefuel
i know but fuck it, i still think it's worth it going there over small shops

less being recognised by the workers (they treat you worse and worse the more they see you coming in alone, srs)

get lost in the crowd better

more shelves and options means more copes means a better day, usually