Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Facebook really doesn't like lolis

Weeee

Weeee

Officer
★★★★★
I can't post anything without it getting deleted like an hour later smh, i'm starting to think the reason why white people suck at art(modern day of course) is because they are too sensitive to drawings.

loli = not allowed

tranny with 3 cocks while posting hate against men = allowed

I don't like lolis either

Why even use facebook at all?

But yeah, :soy:s are offended by the representative meaning of drawings, to them it doesn't matter if it's harmless, it just offends their warped notion of virtue.

I repulse at the sight of lolis. Grown men aren't supposed to find representative drawings of babies sexually attractive

Why even use facebook at all?

But yeah, :soy:s are offended by the representative meaning of drawings, to them it doesn't matter if it's harmless, it just offends their warped notion of virtue.
I get entertainment from triggering retards, and facebook is full of idiotic burgers.

and facebook is full of idiotic burgers.
American culture is a blight upon the earth, fuck I hate this country sometimes.

Reddit recently created some policy where clothed lolis can't be perceived as sexual or something

so now r/megumin is dead to me along with the website

I'm not a fan but ultimately it comes down to each their own.

I can't post anything without it getting deleted like an hour later smh, i'm starting to think the reason why white people suck at art(modern day of course) is because they are too sensitive to drawings.
please tell me you are doing it on a fake account, also stop using facecuck (((markjew berg))) is spying on yar ass.

for loli shit try to post it on danboorou or some where like that

TBH, they should be locked up if they find sub-40yo females attractive
nice strawman. I've always advocated to lower the aoc to 13. Doesn't mean I condone the Jewish practice of pedophilia or attraction to prepubescent kids

JFL @ using cuckbook

nice strawman. I've always advocated to lower the aoc to 13. Doesn't mean I condone the Jewish practice of pedophilia or attraction to prepubescent kids
13-14 is really the ideal age, meanwhile femminist want to rage to 21
I repulse at the sight of lolis. Grown men aren't supposed to find representative drawings of babies sexually attractive
yeah i can get it, but a teenager is not a babie

13-14 is really the ideal age, meanwhile femminist want to rage to 21

yeah i can get it, but a teenager is not a babie
I think 16 is the ideal age but i'm from Pennsylvania and the age of consent is 16, also i'm 16 lmfao.

there are some good white artist like David Revoy, but white artist moved them selfs to make CGI stuff
also i'm 16 lmfao.
i'm relived to know you can't be arrested :feelsokman:

facebook is mostly boomers who dont understand anything

I fucking hate loli's

Can't post lolis but the posts glorifying transgender children is completely OK and viewed as progressive.

I fucking hate loli's