Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Facebook is suifuel today

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I saw a guy that used to study in my school and he has already moved on with his life and his girlfriend looks like a HTB meanwhile I rot. That guy is facially a chadlite and is tall no wonder he scored a good looking girlfriend. They both live in Belgium meanwhile I stay in my shithole gypsy infested small city which barely has opportunities for jobs. It's over for me. I will be soon waging for 400£ for 9 hours a day meanwhile he gets to fuck a hot foid and on top of that earn 10 times as much as me because Belgium is one of the best countries to live in.

Never began AND STOP STALKING CHADS, its cucked and you are torturing yourself and when compare your life to his

Never began AND STOP STALKING CHADS, its cucked and you are torturing yourself and when compare your life to his
Yeah I am aware of that it takes a toll on my mental health indeed. I only want to swap my life with his just for 24 hours so that I can see how it feels like to be treated like a human.

Over if you still use facebook

Yeah I am aware of that it takes a toll on my mental health indeed. I only want to swap my life with his just for 24 hours so that I can see how it feels like to be treated like a human.
Well you can't so either LDAR, go ER(in alan wake 2) or cope mang. This isn't freaky friday

I saw a guy that used to study in my school and he has already moved on with his life and his girlfriend looks like a HTB meanwhile I rot. That guy is facially a chadlite and is tall no wonder he scored a good looking girlfriend. They both live in Belgium meanwhile I stay in my shithole gypsy infested small city which barely has opportunities for jobs. It's over for me. I will be soon waging for 400£ for 9 hours a day meanwhile he gets to fuck a hot foid and on top of that earn 10 times as much as me because Belgium is one of the best countries to live in.
This shit pisses me off. It's so unfuckingfair.

Who tf still uses Facebook.

Who tf still uses Facebook.
Gen Z still does. Facebook is at least popular in my country and I use it to doom scroll but end up getting suifuel on my feed from people I know irl.

Facebook does more harm than good for losers like us. I stumbled upon a guy's profile who I grew up with, only to find he is now happily married to a very attractive woman and about 5 kids. Fancy holidays, you name it. Fuck Facebook for reminding us how much of a failure we are in life opposed to our peers.

why would a inkler have or use a social media at all, if not for coomfuel ofc

What does he look like? North European, south european or what? If hes chadlite his GF must be hot AF

What does he look like? North European, south european or what? If hes chadlite his GF must be hot AF
Half-Slav , Half-Turk but giga mogger idk how he looks like this usually turkish genetics are subhuman af his gf is HTB

Tall guy is rich and has hot GF

In other news, water is wet.

Gen Z still does. Facebook is at least popular in my country and I use it to doom scroll but end up getting suifuel on my feed from people I know irl.
Only to check on older families members and facebook marketplace

I only want to swap my life with his just for 24 hours so that I can see how it feels like to be treated like a human.
If you did that, you would rope as soon as those 24 hours passed.